Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would really like to see Wes Anderson's take on Jason.

Comment

• Jason would knit the machete a twee ass pastel sock.

Comment

• The flat tracking shot kills would be hilarious.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Oscars are an unreliable measurement of quality anyway.

But just imagine an Oscar-calibre Friday the 13th film. Or Carnosaur. WHAT NOW B? WHAT FUCKIN' NOW?
          What now?? Now we dance.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Batdance
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And the oscar goes to...COOL AS ICE!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I imagine that is how Vanilla starts his day.

Just like Peewee winning le Tour.

Devastated in rabbit slippers.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know for all the shit he catches (rightfully so for sure) Vanilla Ice still has a shit eating grin on his face every time I see him. I was almost tempted to catch his interior design show. Almost.

Also started to watch Coriolanus but crashed. Not a comment on the film as it was pretty great at the start, I was just that freaking tired. Will give it another go later today I think.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've seen Ice's renovation show. He actually does a pretty good job, and for being in Miami, the work is "classier" than you would expect. And it looks like he has made about a billion times more doing that than he did rapping.

Comment

• I'd heard from others that he's actually good at it but I just couldn't justify another TV show. Matter of fact I'm dropping shows left and right. For some reason I'm just losing interest across the board for a lot of shows I used to enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Would really like to see Wes Anderson's take on Jason.

I would love to make that happen. If I write it, will someone film it?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I heard that Ice made a fuckton of money racing personal watercraft in the 90s.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I would love to make that happen. If I write it, will someone film it?
                            I got my flipHD and instagram filters. That should do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Would really like to see Wes Anderson's take on Jason.
                              Let's all make this a fucking reality.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Could do it like a webcomic or something. PAGING RUSS.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X