Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not forget Stringer Bell the Gatekeeper.

And Thor leaving his hammer on Loki was the geekiest moment of 2011.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Indeed. I really like this flick still. I wish it was more off Earth, but the earth stuff works just as well because he sells it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I DEMAND A HORSE!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We only have dogs, cats, fish..

THEN I DEMAND ONE BIG ENOUGH TO RIDE
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thor, you so funny. You dye your beard and doesn't afraid of anything.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't find Thor exciting though. Plus, Evans as Cappy > Hemsworth as Thor.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh, I flushed Hunger Games out of my brain by going to see Into the Abyss: A Tale of Death, a Tale of Life.

Its every bit as good as a Herzog doc about a death row inmate and the story of a triple murder should be. Then you find out that he assembled the whole film from shooting just 5 hours of his own footage and you realise once again that the man's a genius.

Honestly, the natural instinct and insight into the human heart and mind that Herzog has - never better evidenced than the response he gets with the question, 'Tell me about an encounter with a squirrel' - genuinely marks him out as one of the greatest and most consistent documentary makers, if not filmmakers, alive.

Serious question: is there such a thing as a BAD Herzog film?
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I LIKE THEM ALL, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?

RE: Thor/Cappy
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I suffer the same illness.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Serious question: is there such a thing as a BAD Herzog film?
                      Yes.

It's called BAD Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.

Sincerely, I'd give the crown in his oeuvre to Rescue Dawn. Little Dieter Needs to Fly is superior by several magnitudes.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-10-2012, 12:14 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Port of Call is brilliant. Absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Yes.

It's called BAD Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.

Sincerely, I'd give the crown in his oeuvre to Rescue Dawn. Little Dieter Needs to Fly is superior by several magnitudes.
                          You're crazy, dude. Port of Call is fucking hilarious - the last 20 minutes alone justify the love for that one.

And Rescue Dawn is still nowhere near being a 'bad' film. I actually thought it was damn good.

Comment

• I dug Rescue Dawn as well. Agreed, nowhere even fucking close to "bad." Maybe pedestrian, but bad? No way in hell.

Comment

• RESCUE DAWN was great. That's all I got.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ylXqc8TQ15w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Werner Herzog is 1/2 honey badger. He doesn't give a shit even when sniped.

EDIT: Fuck it, I'm not playing the embed game today, copy and paste the quoted youtube address if your interested. Broke ass fucking embed.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X