Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Currently watching Last Action Hero.

I forgot how fucking awesome this flick is. It's just too bad the kid annoys the piss outta me. But Tom Noonan, Charles Durning and Ahnold. Too fucking awesome. I would love (god help me) a remake of this set in today's action flicks. Oh man. Maybe it's the beer in me, but that sounds awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just watched Cloverfield for the first time.

The whole time I wished it was a zombie movie. I didn't like any of the main people. Except for Hud. And you barely see him. Then we watched the making of. I loved the fact that the animators and director were talking about: "Well, we wanted the creature to be like it was just born. And the feelings that one would experience coming into a hostile world...blahblahblahd" That may have been their intention, but I basically watched a standard Godzilla flick with better CG. Not horrible but not great. Although, props to the ending. I will give J.J. that much.

The Mist ruined any monster movie for me for awhile.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ahhhh.. come on, really... come on (Stewie says)

I thougt it was pretty good, original and better then most stupid monster movies lately. This was a movie that should have been watched on the big screen, there is alot more story line to read up on and there will be a sequal.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

i'll have to agree with rob on cloverfield. it was a big bunch of meh for me. all i saw was a monster flick hidden in a movie about relationships. the host was a much better monster flick. but i haven't finished watching the mist yet.

i also agree on last action hero. awesome movie that pokes fun of itself quite a bit. and yes the kid is rather annoying but oh well, kids are annoying. and it's a kid flick so it doesn't bother me too much.

i recently re-watched power rangers the movie. hahaha, that movie was ridiculous. but i just wanted to see a big robot fight. and that one girl on the other planet.

i also recently watched fright night for the first time as well. that movie was hilarious. "oh there's a vampire living next door to me but he's not bothering me, my friends, or my family and he's just killing random hookers. i think i'm going to kill him, but first i need to get help from a tv vampire killer." wow. just... wow.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dude I hope you're not talking ill about Fright Night. Them's fightin' words. Haha.

Comment

nah. it was funny and i enjoyed it because it was so campy. and it stayed true to vampire mythology. speaking of which, has anyone seen 30 days of night? was that any good? is it "purchasable" or should i netflix it?

Comment

30 Days of Night: Home of the Downs Syndrome Vampire

" Ice cream sandwhiches make my headaches hurt!"
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Fuck 30 days of night. It was a shitty comic book that was made into a shittier movie.

Comment

I loved when the credits rolled and I was able to leave the theater. Too bad it took so long to get to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                      30 Days of Night: Home of the Downs Syndrome Vampire

" Ice cream sandwhiches make my headaches hurt!"
                      is that a good thing? i ask only because chewie has down syndrome.

Comment

I watched like half of Freddy Got Fingered during lunch...that movie is great. I don't care what anyone says. "Daddy would you like some sausage?"

Tom Green > Most Gay Comedy Actors
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

That movie is a brilliant work of art. The mere fact that he was able to get a major studio to finance it and release it in theaters is awesome. The fact that he was able to jack off a horse, spray Rip with elephant semen, and smack his girl in the shins with a bamboo pole is the icing on the cake.

Comment

The decoration on your iced cake is the baby he delivers and swings around by its umbilical cord, then cuts the cord with his teeth, then tapes the cord to his belly button....so not cool.

My wife and I saw this in the theatre when she was pregnant with our first kid...she almost cried during this scene. TOOOO FUNNNY

Comment

I saw Freddy in theaters with my ex and her mom. What a bizzare experience that was.

Comment

Speaking of bizarre theatre happenings...I saw the first Austin Powers in the theatre with this chick I was messing with and her sister...when one got up to go to the bathroom I messed with the other one. I swear this is not a lie, this was the highlight of my freshman year in highschool.

Comment

Working...
                                X