No announcement yet.

Don't rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not rape, if they're willing, right?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      It's not rape, if they're willing, right?

You have to define willing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Willing=passed out.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We gonna make love until you wake up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

"I'm going to have consensual sex with you 'til you love me!"
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

what an odd thread.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                You have to define willing.
                Definition of willing is the availability of an orifice or cavity.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It's my party and I'll rape if I want to.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                    It's my party and I'll rape if I want to.
                    If I knew it was that kind of party, I would have raped the mashed potatoes.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hocken=picky rapist. He only rapes the fashion savvy.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                          ^ is not on the Hocken rape list.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can't respond seeing how I can't see the pic at work.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's just Kurt of the clan Cobain. Way to sloppy for you to rape.

Comment

Besides, the guy's totally asking for it.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X