comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    And while she may love the black cock, she uses to that to spout racist shit, IMO.
    Yeah, what I've heard of her on XM is garbage.

I'm really liking Gaffigan and Mike Birbiglia right now.

Comment

Mike is hilarious. And Gaffigan is too awesome.

HOOOOOOT POOOOCKETS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pdmqdb5Uc

I <3 Josh Blue.

This clip is too awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ol' Kat Williams is from Dayton. Did not know that.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I swear to God if anyone says Dane Cook, I will fucking stab them in the peehole. He is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live...just a thought.

I agree with Chapelle, Murphy, D. Martin, Hedberg (R.I.P), Swardson, Cho...

Can't forget about Richard Pryor...I'm Mexican so George Lopez is funny as shit to me...and fuck Paul Mooney and Carlos Mencia, both are fucking lame to me.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
              I swear to God if anyone says Dane Cook, I will fucking stab them in the peehole. He is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live...just a thought.

I agree with Chapelle, Murphy, D. Martin, Hedberg (R.I.P), Swardson, Cho...

Can't forget about Richard Pryor...I'm Mexican so George Lopez is funny as shit to me...and fuck Paul Mooney and Carlos Mencia, both are fucking lame to me.
              fuck dane cook. fuck him up his stupid ass. he just rips jokes from other great comedians anyways. lame.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yes Yes spread the hate! FUCK DANE COOK FUCK DANE COOK

Comment

I'm not going to blindly hate on Dane. I'm sorry, his first cd used to crack me the fuck up. Then the frat boys found out about him and as soon as he got big he got lame. I'm not a fan of him now, but I can't lie about not laughing at some of his shit.

But fuck Carlos Mencia.

Everyone needs to check out Doug Stanhope: No Refunds you can get it off netflix...Doug is probably one of my favorite comedians. He's fucking hilarious.

Comment

No, No, No..... FUCK DANE COOK! SStupid bastard got to do a movie with Jessica Alba and Nicole Simpson.... asshole
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh shit! I totally forgot about one my favorite comedians of all time!

Bill Hicks!

That guy is a fucking god.

Comment

Jaime Foxx was fucking great and Martin Lawrence too...some of Jeff Foxworthy's shit is semi cool. Ron White is funny at times too.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fvAsLun5A

Some Doug Stanhope from No Refunds.

Fucking hilarious....god <3 this guy...

Comment

Fucking Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep. HE's fucking great. Go buy or rent No Refunds. It's glorious.

Comment

All I can say is "cock fingering"...makes sounding seem pleasant.

Comment

Working...
                                X