Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

With so many DC based shows in the past ('66 Batman, Wonder Woman, Lois and Clark, Smallville, and many more), currently (The Flash, Arrow, Gotham), coming soon (Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer), in develpoment, (a Teen Titans show on TNT?, a show about Krypton and Jor-El on Syfy?, Preacher, Y The Last Man), hell even the various animated series, I figured they could use their own thread.

I predict, with the introduction of a Multiverse in The Flash, they will try to tie them all together, possibly in this 2nd season of The Flash. Adam West or Michael Rosenbaum are going to walk out of one of those wormholes. Or Jada Pinkett will walk out of one right before whatever Earth Gotham takes place in is destroyed.

Since Castiel cosplays as Constantine, he might possibly fall out of one of those wormholes too.

I kind of want to see that last prediction come true.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Last night's Flash episode was another fun one. Funny seeing Barry's version of villain tech guy. Cool to see Michael Ironside make an appearance.

Now to watch Canary's brilliant plan to ressurect Sara tonight on Arrow.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Ironside's tits were distracting as fuck. Loved that his version of cracking the code was just to do ALL OF THE CODES.

And that ending shot?

OH SHIT SON.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So if I am understanding things correctly, at the very least, Sara will have a strong urge to kill Thea. At least that's how Merlyn explained what Thea was feeling. Or just kill everything ever.

Comment

I watched the first Arrow ep last night and liked it quite a bit (because, good lord, Felicity). Diggle's helmet is ridiculous in the worst way. And it looks like maybe he was hitting the juice in off-season? Anyway, I'm interested to see what they do with Lance and Dark. Neal McDonough is good at being an over-the-top bad guy. I'm glad he's settled into that niche.

Unrelated but is this the right thread to talk about how hot Supergirl is? Holy buckets.

Comment

Diggle is fucking HGH jacked now. And his stupid helmet is the worst. Neal is fucking great however. But it's a chore to sit through this after The Flash every week.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think the worst thing, and it's stupid, is Ollie's STUPID FUCKING ARROW VOICE. FUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Unrelated but is this the right thread to talk about how hot Supergirl is? Holy buckets.
                It sure, is. She's a hot white girl. I hope the show is good.

Comment

I remember thinking that 10 minute sizzle reel, or whatever it was supposed to be, was pretty good. I'll definitely give it a few episodes. I work with a girl who looks just like an older version of Supergirl. It's uncanny.

Comment

Yeah I'm committed to a few episodes at least. Hell, I still watch Gotham and I don't even like that show. Damn you, Rob!

An interesting collection of women characters on these DC shows, and not just in a pervy sense, but actually cool and fun characters. Quite a few women of color too, which I appreciate. Hell, it's one of the only positives I can say about Gotham, even though they did get rid of a couple of women this season for some reason (2 of the Latinas, bastards!).

Patty Spivot on The Flash seems like another cool addition. The woman is nice on the eyes, too.

Comment

Is Patty a known character (meta human?) in Flash lore? The way they introduced her seemed like a big wink and nod that I was supposed to get if I was a DC guy.

And I agree re: the DC women. Lots of great characters there, except Laurel who is terribad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fil
                        Patty Spivot on The Flash seems like another cool addition. The woman is nice on the eyes, too.
                        Shantel VanSanten......
                        The ONLY good thing that came from my wife's obsession with One Tree Hill was looking at her for three seasons.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Is Patty a known character (meta human?) in Flash lore? The way they introduced her seemed like a big wink and nod that I was supposed to get if I was a DC guy.

And I agree re: the DC women. Lots of great characters there, except Laurel who is terribad.
                          Most of my Flash knowledge is of Wally West. I haven't read much with Patty Spivot, mostly just the few issues of The Flash when they brought Barry back from the dead, but then the New 52 happened so that series didn't last long. I know she's a big part of the New 52 version of the Flash now. She was apparently Ms. Flash in a dream sequence Barry had in a comic from the 70s according to Wikipedia.

Patty Spivot was the part-time lab assistant to police scientist Barry Allen in the Central City Police Department. One day, she was nearly bathed in experimental chemicals when lightning struck the crime lab, but Barry whisked her to safety at superspeed. During the incident, Barry had a brief daydream about what would have happened had he not been there. In it, Patty gained superspeed and adopted the identity Ms. Flash. However, her speed had disastrous side effects, resulting in the destruction of Central City.
                          She becomes the speedster Hot Pursuit who uses the Cosmic Motorcycle. This is in the Flashpoint timeline (The event that led the the New 52 reboot) which I suppose could be on the other side of one of those wormholes. Apparently there was a speed force tank as well. I read this series and a few of the tie in comics, but I don't remember this one. I feel like digging through my comics and finding it now.

She was Barry's lab assistant in the comics so her nerding out with Barry was a nod to that.

Comment

That's cool. I could see the show prompting me to pick up some Flash trades.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Shantel VanSanten......
                            The ONLY good thing that came from my wife's obsession with One Tree Hill was looking at her for three seasons.
                            Cmon, man. Sophia Bush. Remember that episode with Hailey's bachelorette party?

Comment

Ok, I should have said ALL DEM FINE WHITE WIMMENS but still, the point remains.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X