Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going live in a few mins. Believe I got the kinks worked out. Gonna try streaming a campaign of L4D2 with some added ridiculousness.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It still says offline but I got an email saying it was live. WTF
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

may have been from before, I was testing it a few mins ago. Will go live in a min or two.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

DUDE, do your BDR's live like this lol
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

OK, everyone needs to check into these. That was cool.

Comment

thanks man! That was fun. If you want to see my first "Real" episode of BDRCADE, go here: http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio/b/363809940

Comment

And yeah, once I get my hardware to hook up my 360 to twitch, we're planning on doing some BDR LIVE that way.

Comment

BDRCADE now on the main page with my first legit playthrough!

Josh participated with me last night and it was pretty fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    And yeah, once I get my hardware to hook up my 360 to twitch, we're planning on doing some BDR LIVE that way.
                    I want Muppet versions of you and CJ doing the first episode. Has to be done.

Comment

Sheeeiiiitt. I'd love to do that. I have a feeling that Ceej won't even need a proxy to do this in the future since the focus won't be on us but on the games we're playing.

Comment

Also, if you have any games (PC only at the moment) that you'd like me to stream let me know. I can't promise anything, but after I go through L4D2 I'll need some new games to play.

Comment

Amnesia.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            BDRCADE now on the main page with my first legit playthrough!

Josh participated with me last night and it was pretty fun.
                            I legit laughed my ass off at those damned raptors. Animations were so great especially the gas tank one.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Amnesia.

Noted. I can definitely do that as I have that installed already.

Comment

Awwyeaaaaah
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X