No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotham showrunners decided that last season was too slow, so instead this season is all "AND YOU ARE A VILLAIN, AND YOU ARE A VILLAIN, AND YOU ARE A VILLAIN!" and I dig it. The kid playing Jerome is campy as fuck and I love it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v1K0e2Juvf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rick and Morty was on point this week.

Comment

• BONER MOUNTAIN for that X-Files spot. I don't service I can get through seven seasons before January, though.

Comment

• All caught up on Ray Donovan. Really digging this show. Every character except his annoying, bitchy wife and bratty kids is great. That last ep. needed more Kawnuh, tho.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Still enjoying The Muppets. Last night's episode was pretty funny. Fozzie is great. That being said, where the fuck is Rolf?

Comment

• Perrey Reeves as a sexy vampire on this X-Files episode!

Also totally forgot about Duchovny's dong in "Duane Barry". How did that not cause an uproar back in the day?

Comment

• Premiere of Last Man on Earth was great. Oh, Tandy....

Comment

• so fucking funny. I loved seeing Carol finally letting loose.

"PHIL WAIT! I HAVE 27 MORE BANANAS LEFT!"

Comment

• OMG the end of Last Man on Earth tonight.

Comment

• I can't wait for that Into the Badlands series on AMC. It'll probably be stupid, but the trailers have me curious enough to give it a go.

Comment

• Ok Flash. I really like you.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• New season starts tonight!

Comment

• I'm halfway though the first....
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• gat on that shit, Martin. Also, wife and I started watching Turn, that AMC show about the Revolutionary war spies. I'm diggin' it so far. That crazy, obnoxious British Captain is the best part.

We also watched the pilot of The Bastard Executioner. I think I like it, but it needs a few more eps to hit its stride, I think. My wife might not stick with it because of the over the top gore and violence.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X