Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a whore and the Star Wars complete BD set is only $90 on pre-order and I need the never been footage. Fuck.

Comment

All three Trailer Park Boy's Movies and a COD Blackop's shirt for the obsessed hubbies birthday. Yay for supporting BDR
      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

YESsss...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition. Bioware is only taking orders for it until next week. $60 but you get a bunch of DLC free.

Comment

Just bought another $100.00 worth of stuff w/ an X-mas gift card. Got 2 books about the Jersey Devil, a DVD of Humanoids from the Deep, an old Best New Horror, The Black Book of Horror, The Horror Library Vol. 1, a horror anthology called Sick Things, and maybe a few other items. I just received the last of the items from my last order, and the packages are gonna start arriving again. Boo-ya! My "unread" pile runneth over! Rerb, partake of my largesse!
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Got 2 books about the Jersey Devil, a DVD of Humanoids from the Deep
              YESSS!!!! Awesome!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Pre-ordered a 3DS, Bulletstorm, and Killzone 3. I trust you will invest these funds in your 401k.

Comment

1st part of my latest order arrived. I put these boooks w/ the rest on the "To Be Read" pile and realized for the 1st time how fucking huge it is. Sooooooo many books.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Amazon has RED on BD for $12, so I snagged it.

Comment

Just watched my Rerb provided copy of "Humanoids From the Deep". What a great little cheesy horror flick. Confession time: I had never seen this before. Nor had I seen "Galaxy of Terror" or "Forbidden World". But guess what? Some day, Rerb will earn a few cents from my purchase thereof, as they have been added to my Amazon wish list.

Comment

YESsssss
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just watched my Rerb provided copy of "Humanoids From the Deep". What a great little cheesy horror flick. Confession time: I had never seen this before.
                          You mean I saw a bad horror movie you hadn't seen? So what did you think? It was grossly rapetastic! Of course, hard to take the rapes seriously since they were committed by a guy in a rubber sea monster suit!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Just watched my Rerb provided copy of "Humanoids From the Deep". What a great little cheesy horror flick. Confession time: I had never seen this before. Nor had I seen "Galaxy of Terror" or "Forbidden World". But guess what? Some day, Rerb will earn a few cents from my purchase thereof, as they have been added to my Amazon wish list.
                            What-what-what? You've only just now seen Humanoids From The Deep, and have yet to see Galaxy of Terror? Shocked! Shocked I am at this!

Still, you have taken steps in the right direction by rectifying this issue. I humbly submit you should follow this up with some Xtro, Alien Factor, maybe some Without Warning, too.

Oh, Humanoids From The Deep! Lisa called it - best damn rampaging raping rubber monster suited rampage since... gotta go with Breeders, I guess. man, Humanoids was like one of the first R-rated monster flicks we ever got once they hooked up cable TV in my neck of the woods. Good fuckin' times. Oh, and fuck the remake - can't hold a candle to the original.

If this ain't a metaphor for puberty, I don't know what is.

Comment

Freakiest part about Humanoids....

THE CHILDBIRTH SCENE!!!

Comment

I have seen Xtro, dammit! I heard good things about Without Warning when I was a kid, but the guy who relayed the info to me was notoriously unreliable, and I'd never seen this film for rent or on cable anywhere, so I kind of thought it was a mis-recollection on my part. That I will have to rectify.

Anyway, another package arrived today, containing yet another installment in Best New Horror. It was not labeled on Amazon w/ its number in the series. NOw I know why. It's the FIRST one. I now have 1-4 complete in addition to all the later ones I already had. Rerb unwittingly hooked me up even better than I initially thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X