No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 74: District G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much fucking love. Can't wait until Sept when they sell it separately. Unless you guys can make a case for me picking up ST 2,3 and 4 (as that's how they are selling them on blu at the moment)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Well, it's not really my cast. It's someother guy's who I just latched on to. Plus, I'm trying to get on to Back-Talk. As said by man in Belfast. I'm trying to be the Danny McBride of podcasts.

You did however screw up "Miracle Mile" and call it "Miracle Man".

Sonofabitch. Just wait, one of these days we'll be professional. haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well, you're still miles above CHUD because there is actual funny going on.

Plus, get some footage of CJ doing the Propellerheads music while making a sandwich.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Haha. We'd be so cutting edge doing a Matrix parody 10 years after the fact. haha. So kinda like the Wayans Bros.

Comment

I also enjoyed how you got irritated by the fact I listened to other podcasts. As if I was cheating on you or some such.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

"where do we go now" was G'N'R. Sweet Child O'Mine.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                "where do we go now" was G'N'R. Sweet Child O'Mine.

I love that part. Haha. So fucking random, and we're so fucking stupid. Ceej and I were laughing pretty hard after we took a break.

Comment

Better move this to the new thread or Rob will set phasers to bag tag or something.

Comment

Already ahead of you.

Comment

Bob Ucker? HAH! Major League indeed.

Comment

Did I get something wrong about that too? haha

Comment

Also, I kinda wish Ceej had seen it, because I have a feeling that my "Shit, I wouldn't have gave two shits about the prawns if they were gungans" would have started a great discussion.

Comment

Guess I should've put these in the right thread. Oh well.

Comment

Powers Boothe was in all 3 seasons of Deadwood. And was awesome.

Comment

But seeing him in a Tarantino main role would be epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X