Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer. Beer. And more beer.

So last night I tried the Copper Hook seasonal by Red Hook. Not too bad, it's no ESB or 2 Below, but it was tasty.

I've been drinking Summit Extra Pale Ale like a motherfucker lately. Probably one of my favorite beers lately. If anyone posts about Budweiser/MGD/Coors in this thread, you'll be neg repped back to the stone age. Only good beers go here.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    ... Only good beers go here.
    Oh, you mean like Mac and Jacks? Mmmm... I think I might have me some today!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I swear to god man. I'm going to come out there, drink you under the table and then beat your ass with Ken. hhah. But yes, Mac and Jacks definitely fits here. That shit is fucking tasty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Had some Heines last night surprisingly, they were awesome! Thinking about picking up a case of Fat Tire for tonight...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I picked up some Fat Tire last night. Yum. One of my favs.

Comment

Still not cool on Fat Tire. However, Shiner Bock is tits.

I'm gonna try Pacifico at some point.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Shiner Bock is okay. Fat Tire is better. And Boddingtons still sucks.

Comment

I need to try Fat Tire.

And I like Boddingtons, so that's what I'm bringing on the Air Force One trip with Ed.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Awesome Ari. Glad to see another Boddington's supporter out there *thumbs up*

Comment

It kinda reminded me of Guiness last time I had it, and I love me some Guiness.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Boddingtons is for people who don't like beer.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        I'm gonna try Pacifico at some point.
                        If you have had Corona - you've had Pacifico. It's the same thing.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

They both suck.

Comment

Anyone that drinks Corona (my mother being the exception) is fucking stupid. That is one of the worst beers ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Boddingtons is for people who don't like beer.
                              You sayin' the Brits don't like beer?!

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              If you have had Corona - you've had Pacifico. It's the same thing.
                              Really? That sucks, I prefer Dos Equis WAY over Corona. Corona is the default douche bag beer. Rob's mom being the exception of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X