Red Dead Redemption II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dead Redemption II

My heart cannot take the wait. But I will take an Xbox One X so I can play this motherfucker in 4K for like 300 hours. Those faces look INCREDIBLE even in my shitty jaggy feed I got here at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63h3v9QV7w
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've already had this preordered for like 6 months. CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

RDR is an easy top 3 last gen for me
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          I've already had this preordered for like 6 months. CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

RDR is an easy top 3 last gen for me
          Top 3 all time for me.

Comment

maybe I'll like this more if it runs better. I tried this game so many goddamn times and the framerate and bugs that I ran into turned me off. Also, hopefully less filler shit and more interesting missions.

Comment

I'm mostly annoyed because my saved game somehow got hosed 2 different times on 2 different xboxes and having to go through the beginning of the game was the woooorst especially when I had to do it multiple times.

Comment

Rob doesn't know how to herd cattle.

Comment

I'll never live that down hahah

Comment

Going to be hard to top the Red Dead Redemption ending.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Going to be hard to top the Red Dead Redemption ending.
                      God I hope this doesn't end with Marston killing your guy or some shit. Personally I don't like that it's tied into RDR at all.

Comment

Pick a system, people.

Pre-orders are due.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I feel like I'm going to grab it on the xbone if I do. I don't really care about the extra dlc or whatever that Sony is gonna get or whatever.

Comment

Not buying another console. Staying on the penishour until the next gen convinces me to do so.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I tend to buy things that are cross compatible on the bone so my broke ass little brother can play games. If only Sony got their shit together so I could do the same (and yes I know they have a way to do it, but it's bullshit and not even worth doing like on the bone)

Comment

Working...
                              X