Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way in hell was that the wrong link. Many flagons of ale and comely wenches to you, sirrah!

Comment

• Nice! That was the wallpaper from the loading screen for AGE OF CONAN.

Here's the link that I meant to post: http://www.mnstatefair.org/find/new-food/
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh shit, those duck bacon wontons look pretty tasty. We may need to venture to the fair this year.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          oh shit, those duck bacon wontons look pretty tasty. We may need to venture to the fair this year.
          YES. Those are the ones that piqued my curiosity the most as well.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I took 8lbs looking at this.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Did the Ren Fest last weekend. It was kinda last minute as we suddenly realized that our weekend availability to do anything is highly reduced for the immediate future. We're gonna try and do the State Fair on Labor Day weekend, but that's totally up in the air right now. This could be the first year that we have to miss it.

Comment

• Here are the new foods at the MN State Fair this year, Rob:
                https://www.mnstatefair.org/new-this-year/food/

Also, did the Ren Fest last weekend. Had a meh time...just more of the same. I think I'm gonna give it a miss for a couple of years because I was legitimately bored the entire time I was there.

Comment

• Ummmm, yes please to pretty much everything on there!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, it's a good selection of shitty foods. I'm eyeing the blueberry key lime pie and the pierogis myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Here are the new foods at the MN State Fair this year, Rob:
                      https://www.mnstatefair.org/new-this-year/food/

Also, did the Ren Fest last weekend. Had a meh time...just more of the same. I think I'm gonna give it a miss for a couple of years because I was legitimately bored the entire time I was there.
                      I've never been. A friend of mine is attending this weekend. Of the non California Ren Faires, it's generally regarded as one of the best in the country, and it's probably changing drastically soon.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It's definitely considered one of the top Ren Fests in the country, yeah. The 50th anniversary at the current location is next year and it's up in the air what will happen after that as the land is very valuable as a gravel pit.

Regarding the state fair: the new foods that we tried were legit. The blueberry key lime pie was particularly good.

Comment

• For serious, I would do ungodly things for that blue-lime pie. The carnitas taco cone also looks amazing.

I can’t wait for our Ren Fest. I’m sure it’s nowhere near as cool as the Minnesota one, but it’ll do. And I want to take Charlotte this year and see what she thinks.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Well, it's official. The MN State Fair has been cancelled for 2020. I'm not surprised.
                            I suppose we'll hear about the MN Ren Fest getting cancelled soon as well. That's a real shame as 2020 was going to be the 50th anniversary of the Ren Fest.

Comment

• So glad they cancelled it. Wisconsin is ridiculous right now.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hey Rob!

https://www.startribune.com/sweet-ma...ood/571859141/

Comment

Working...
                                X