No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently there's a place in Austin that does it. I think I'd want to try it once, just to say I did, but cream gravy is king.

Comment

• Austin. Makes sense.

Comment

• I mean, where else would they do that?

Comment

• No where. No where at all Grave.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the picture that I saw of it looked like fucking diarrhea. SAUSAGE GRAVY FOR LIFE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob, Lesley has that big-ass Magnolia cookbook right? Get to making that banana bread in there. Niki made it today and it's so good. She pulverized the bananas in the Vitamix and it made the bread extra smooth, too.

Comment

• She does. I bought it for her. Will relay the message.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tried the Aloha Poke Bowl company this weekend as one opened by us.

Fuck man, so goddamn good. Going there again today for lunch. It was filling as fuck but not heavy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Rob, Lesley has that big-ass Magnolia cookbook right? Get to making that banana bread in there. Niki made it today and it's so good. She pulverized the bananas in the Vitamix and it made the bread extra smooth, too.
                    She attempted to make these last week. Something went awry and while the toothpick test showed it was done, when we actually went to cut into it and get a piece it was certainly not done. Had to toss it.

BUTTTTT

she avenged that loaf by making some amazing lemon blueberry scones last night.

SHIT WAS SO GODDAMN GOOD AND OH GOD I JUST WANT TO EAT THOSE NONSTOP FOR ALL TIME.

Comment

• ISO those scones

Comment

• I wish I had the counter space to do fun stuff like scones...
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You dont need space. We have zero counter space.

Here's the recipe. For the record the only thing we have is a mixer. This recipe says to use all kinds of other shit. Nahhhh.

https://thelovenerds.com/glazed-lemon-blueberry-scones

Comment

Working...
                          X