No announcement yet.

The Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! Hey! What number am I thinking of? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, nailed it!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Hey guys! Hey! What number am I thinking of? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, nailed it!
      That girl won't ever be the same.

Solid start to the season. That hotel room. Man.

Comment

I only got to watch up to that commercial break but I like that they've reunited the team. And, yeah, I think it would be traumatic enough seeing just standard relations but seeing that is probably another level altogether.

Comment

The middle of this season kind of dragged on but once Beecher showed up it really took off. The past few eps have been nuts and the finale next week looks like it will be a barn burner.

Comment

The middle of this season kind of dragged on but once Beecher showed up it really took off. The past few eps have been nuts and the finale next week looks like it will be a barn burner.
            They're gonna have to kill their kid.

Comment

Yeah, with the conversation they had about their friend's kid this week I think that's the way it's heading. Probably why the actress is in all those Stouffer's commercials now.

Comment

Or the preacher dude kills her and they snap and torture him.

Comment

I don't know that he kills her but there's definitely a Bad Touch in her future with that guy.

Comment

I don't know that he kills her but there's definitely a Bad Touch in her future with that guy.
                    Is your dad hard on you? I can be hard on you too.

Comment

Shit is not going well for Martha.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      She is not going to Russia, hell I think she might run again. Or is the dead rat going to end up killing Martha somehow?
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I haven't watched anything yet this season. Need to get caught up.

Comment

It's back, and still great. The last scene was fucking tense as fuck.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I missed all of last season. Need to see if it's on Amazon so I can catch up.

Comment

Most of the fifth season was a drag but this final year has been really good. The episode last night focused on Elizabeth and, man, it was great. I think The Center fucked up.

Comment

They nailed the series finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X