No announcement yet.

The Boom Patrol Episode 2: TJ Tiger Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, did you honestly hate all of Buffy? I thought it had some high points as a show, specifically when it came to monsters and B-movie style fun. What did you hate about it?

Can't talk much about the Marvel movies because I have way too much of a nerd bias. Almost no objectivity at all.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I posted the trailer of it in the new movies that don't deserve a thread thread and not one person responded.
      Because it sounds/looks/probably smells horrible. It's not your fault, buddy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I don't know Russ, I thought it looked like an ok netflix instant but then again I'm not exactly Roger Ebert so there's that to consider.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

@Randall: I believe the show you were thinking of was 'Airwolf'.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yes, that's the show! I remember nothing about it except it may have actually starred a helicopter. Thank you, sir.

Comment

Airwolf is great. And I tried with Buffy as Howard is a huge Buffy nerd and told me to watch the episode 'Hush' I believe. It seems like Supernatural but with people I can't stand. I hate Sarah Michelle Geller, Seth Green, the dude who plays Angel, and can only tolerate Alyson Hannigan in certain things. This wasn't one of them.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I also really fucking dig the flick and think that Luke Perry should have played all roles.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                  Because it sounds/looks/probably smells horrible. It's not your fault, buddy.

People are gonna hate. the idea is fucking awesome, it's more of a "Can JT headline a flick?" thing. And I personally think he can, dude has charisma out the peehole.

Comment

I think he's charismatic and can do the lead thing fine, it's just the entire premise sounds absurd in a Lucas Lee sort of way.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

it's a sci-fi flick. It's no more/less absurd than say, The Matrix.

Comment

It's on equal dumb footing with that one. They are both dumb.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Balls Mahoney - dumbfun destroyer
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Never said fun was out of the question, just that they are both incredibly ridiculous.

Tell it walking.

On thread topic: Randall, you are a lucky man. Marissa is fucking hilarious.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

There are far worse movies. Those scream parody's got like 8 sequels.

Comment

Working...
                              X