Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh, I feel like I'm in the minority on this one. I don't know many people that played it but those that did didn't hate it as much as me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      eh, I feel like I'm in the minority on this one. I don't know many people that played it but those that did didn't hate it as much as me.
      I don't think you're in that much of a minority.

Comment

• I'm dumb, so I'm setting up next year's tax write-off.

PS4 or WiiU?

Staying on topic: I'm still trying to 100% GTAV.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Depends on what you like. I know you have the Xbox, the WiiU is a blast if you have people to play it with and if you enjoy Nintendo's exclusives, of which there are many.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still think the PS4 is the superior console this generation so there is that.

Comment

Depends on what you like. I know you have the Xbox, the WiiU is a blast if you have people to play it with and if you enjoy Nintendo's exclusives, of which there are many.

I've been playing WiiU more on outlying consoles. However, I might be able to get more perks for Sony shit.

or I could pocket the cash and keep upgrading the theater.

Dolby Atmos, bitches.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I don't think you're in that much of a minority.
                Fucking hated it. Was done with it by like the 2nd level. So glad it was just a rental. Feces, thy name is Evil Within.

Then again, I have Alien rented and I'm equally frustrated/ready to quit, and I'm only at the 1st room full of enemies with guns you need to deal with. Must have spent hours sneaking around that fucking place trying to figure out what to do without being seen. I beat Dishonored on a no-kill no-spotted playthrough but can't get past the first hour of Alien? Fuck off

Dying light is so much more fun than both, even with getting obliterated on my first in-game night.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I haz no Xbox Live, so I'll suck it. I rented it for free, and I'm glad I didn't spend mullah on it.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Fucking hated it. Was done with it by like the 2nd level. So glad it was just a rental. Feces, thy name is Evil Within.

Then again, I have Alien rented and I'm equally frustrated/ready to quit, and I'm only at the 1st room full of enemies with guns you need to deal with. Must have spent hours sneaking around that fucking place trying to figure out what to do without being seen. I beat Dishonored on a no-kill no-spotted playthrough but can't get past the first hour of Alien? Fuck off

Dying light is so much more fun than both, even with getting obliterated on my first in-game night.
                    Also, I'm close to finishing Dishonored. On a ALL KILL mode. I'll have to replay it with a no kill ride.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That first room in Alien frustrated me quite a bit, too. I had to resort to GameFAQs. It doesn't get any easier, just FYI. Also it gets HELL OF stressful once they introduce the Alien. I like the game but I don't know if I'll ever finish it.

Comment

• I <3 Alien. It's so hard but fuck, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Also, I'm close to finishing Dishonored. On a ALL KILL mode. I'll have to replay it with a no kill ride.
                          I fucking ADORE Dishonored.

Comment

I <3 Alien. It's so hard but fuck, I love it.
                            The section in the medical wing about killed me. Like, I had a stress headache after I finished it. I died trying to get the new weapon in the next section and haven't been back. I have enough stressful stuff going on right now that I don't need to add to it. I don't know why this game affects me so much. The Alien is scary, man.

Comment

• Grabbing Hotline Miami 2 and Ori & The Blind Forest today.

Comment

• GTA online is down
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X