No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the first disc of season 1 of Flight of the Concords showing up.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nice. That show wasn't too bad. I kinda liked the second season more only because I had heard all of the songs a shit load of times before I watched the first season.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've seen some of the second season episodes. One of my sisters really enjoys the show.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• IT's pretty great but we had been huge fans of them way before the show hit. So it was a bit overkill for the old songs for us.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Go right to the Bowie episode.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And find out where Ceej's Impression was stolen from haha.

Comment

• We watched the new Celebrity Fit Club last night. Holy fuck did Kevin Federline get fat. And not just big, but FUCKING FAT. And lulz to Sebastian Bach being on there. Dude has no eyebrows and looks fucking scary.

Comment

• Federline did baloon up all over didn't he? And Bach will officially do anything for a paycheck now.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I WOULD WRECK "FAT" NICOLE EGGERT.

For reals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I WOULD WRECK "FAT" NICOLE EGGERT.

For reals.
                      Take a number Rob. Me and Jack are double nom-a-nom'ing that shit right NOW!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob wants to make an omelet up in that piece.

Comment

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_312280.html

yeah I don't give a shit I'd plow that like a sharecropping fuckin' farmer but I'm a big dude so it's easy for me to say I like fucking thick/big chicks
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well I'm not a big dude and have absolutely no problem with thick/big chicks. She doesn't even qualify. She's just fucking hot.

Comment

• I would smash her like this...

Comment

• Seriously, his eyes in that fucking movie are one of the best things about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X