Stuff I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, nice
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was finally able to find one on the shelf. SUPER GREEN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Was finally able to find one on the shelf. SUPER GREEN.
        Matt, think I found your Christmas present this year! ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU, BUDDY!

Comment

• I said I wasn't going to buy another Star Wars figure until Hasbro got off their asses and made a Black Series old Obi-Wan but, yeah, if I happen to find a Black Series Captain Phasma on the shelf this weekend it's probably going to end up in my cart.

Edit: I guess she's part of the second wave, whenever that hits, so I don't need to be annoyed I can't find it...yet.
          Last edited by gravedigger; 09-04-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• There's going to be more figures coming in October & November, plus all the ones available now, from what I've seen online.

Made a run to the local Wal-Mart, picked up Finn & Zuvio in their desert gear, Jedi Luke with this snap on armor thingie, and a speeder bike with a black armored Stormtrooper from the new movie. Whole cost was under $50, which isn't too bad. Lots of Darth Vaders, Hero mashers, etc. in the aisles, along with small vehicles from both hasbro and Mattel.

When Jen gets home, I'll get her employee discount at Amazon and pre-order this set, which will fill out my First Order stuff, aside from that Kylo Ren & Stimpy dude.

Comment

• I signed up for that Marvel Collector Corps thing because the next box is Spider-Man themed. here's hoping it's not crap and that cancelling is as easy as the website makes it sound. I don't want this to turn into some kind of Columbia House shakedown.

Comment

• I finally got myself a monitor arm. Since we are WFH forever now I wanted to better organize my desk. So, I put my big fucking 27" on an arm and my desk feels like a goddamn cavern now.

https://www.fully.com/accessories/mo...nitor-arm.html

I got this one. I still have one desk stand for my older monitor, and my work laptop sleeps under it. Only thing I will say is if it's not easy to get behind your desk it's going to be a fucking pain in the ass to get into place solo.

Comment

• Props to Ari for hitting me up this morning to remind me that this amazing The Thing SDCC exclusive went live. Snagged one before they sold out. Fucker LIGHTS up and is such a cool idea for a figure.

Comment

• Rerb! Ari! You guyz! You need this in your lives all of a sudden! Finally, Rob as a Ghostbuster! Ari as Thor! (Natalie Portman's Jane Foster or Padme Amidala figures not included. (Natalie Portman's Jane Foster or Padme Amidala figures sold separately.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Rerb! Ari! You guyz! You need this in your lives all of a sudden! Finally, Rob as a Ghostbuster! Ari as Thor! (Natalie Portman's Jane Foster or Padme Amidala figures not included. (Natalie Portman's Jane Foster or Padme Amidala figures sold separately.)
                      I saw this, and honestly I was kind of tempted myself. I would love a Ghostbusters me.

Comment

• If they do an Indiana Jones and/or a Han Solo, I'm in. Sold.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Rerb! Ari! You guyz! You need this in your lives all of a sudden! Finally, Rob as a Ghostbuster! Ari as Thor! (Natalie Portman's Jane Foster or Padme Amidala figures not included. (Natalie Portman's Jane Foster or Padme Amidala figures sold separately.)
                          Hell yeah. I'm totally getting a goddamn Ghostbuster version of myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X