Inglorious Basterds SPOILERS INSIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this again today.

I wish I could be concussed and walk in not knowing the outcome of the varied storylines, but roundly appreciate the film even more on the second viewing.

Not even the old woman next to me getting a call and answering it during the tavern scene could pull me completely out of the film (but still, fuck her).

Also: sounds like they've been serving retard sammiches over at that other board again. Agreed on Dev's summation.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• People really need to get on Wikipedia and read about the concentration camps themselves, not necesarilly the Holocaust entry, but the entries on the individual camps, to understand the thinking here. This was a government where mass genocide and disregard for basic human rights wasn't casual or careless, it was institutionalized and burecratic. It was systemetic, and it was fucked up. Fuck the Nazis.

Comment

• BENEFIT ART PROGRAM TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE HAITI EARTHQUAKE

SA Studios Global's Film Marketing Division has teamed up with Quentin Tarantino, Upper Playground and The Weinstein Company to present, THE LOST ART OF INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS.
        ?On February 18th, 2010 from 6p - 9p the world will get to preview and purchase the “Lost Art of Inglorious Basterds” at The Upper Playground Art Gallery in Downtown Los Angeles. All proceeds from this program will be donated to The American Red Cross to help the victims of the Haiti Earthquake.

This creative team has assembled the following select group of accomplished artists, David Choe, Sam Flores, Estevan Oriol, Grotesk, Jeremy Fish, Patrick Martinez, Alex Pardee, Dora Drimalas, Munk One, N8 Van Dyke, Rene Alamanza, Morning Breath and Skinner Davis, to create their own poster art based off their interpretation of the Oscar Nominated film, “Inglourious Basterds” artwork.

Each print will be numbered and signed by Quentin Tarantino. Only six (6) of each amount will be made

The gallery will open will be open to the general public from 6p – 9p on Thursday February 18th, 2010 at Upper Playground Los Angeles located at 125 East 6th Street in Downtown LA. Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase the limited edition prints for $300. The prints are giclĂ©e print and are only available for purchase at Upper Playground, Los Angeles. Phone orders and web orders will not be accepted. Prints will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. The purchase of prints will be limited to one per buyer.

...or cut and paste them here.
        Last edited by PHEDG; 02-18-2010, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Man, people are missing all of my links lately. Although, I did post those in the random links thread. That's probably why. But yeah, those are fantastic
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fej fail bad.

Comment

• Nah, more people will see it here. I do want some of those.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kUbGcRJUDu0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kUbGcRJUDu0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                X