Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haaa, Mel Gibson status!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

When I get my new 4-in-Juan Optimus Prime-esque printer/scanner/George Foreman grill/fluffer, I will be doing at least one thing a day to stay fresh. It may just be a quick sketch, or it could be a full-blown prettay prettay prettay prettay good little picture of Slave Leia or something. Who knows? I just know that I gotta get back into the swing of things. Also: still no Illustrator/new-fangled Photoshop until my b-day.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

good deal...although, according to Cj

yo I was checking out that give me something to draw thread and when i clicked on the pic of me on the bear it did some weird shit and my virus scaner poped up with something from it and now i am doing a scan and its finding some changes in .dll files....damn damn damn
        May need to check in to that Russ. Otherwise, awesome!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Maybe use imageshack.us or photobucket in the future, just in case. I'm not clicking on that right now just incase though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well...sorry to hear about Ceej's computer being raped. Anything new will be hosted on a safe server.

I think I may have to do an updated version of CJ and the Bear just to make amends.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-03-2008, 11:16 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

smitborrretn illustrator...it works marvelous.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Oh reaaaaaally?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah I think the .dll changes are from service pack 3 though since I haven't run a scan since it was installed but my virus scan did catch something.
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Haha, you tard. That's probably what it is. And why did you download SP3?

Comment

New idea: rob a bank. Buy a Cintiq tablet with the loot.

DO WANT.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

And...my tablet (much cheaper than the Cintiq)comes Wednesday. I'll be away when it comes, trying to work on sketching/coloring. I wonder how fucked I'll be with the learning curve?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

What kind did you get? I'm gonna get a tablet with the monies I make from this site....one day....one day....

Comment

Something pretty basic from Wacom. Just an Intuos3 at 4x6. I'd have to sling rocks for a Cintiq.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I used to have a 4x6 table, not a Wacom but some knock off. IT was kinda cool. Do you have Painter?

Comment

Searching for it nao.

I have Sketchbook Pro at the moment, and have tried out Illustrator, but hear Corel's suite is probably the best.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X