No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 126: The Crow: Kickin' Like Cotton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That apology was almost as good as the one Ceej owes me for not watching Supernatural. Also Adam Levine Crow is hilarious. Also Ferris Bueller is an asshole
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha, thanks man. Sorry there is no Mob Deep challenge yet. I promise next episode he'll do something with it. PROMISE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He better or I'm through with him.....professionally.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Project X has fuck-all to do with space or twists.

Broderick gets mad because the monkeys are being trained to die. They're being taught to fly long-range bombers. The implication is that they might be called on to drop nukes. Some of the monkeys die due to radiation exposure.

Broderick decides to free them as he realizes that the success rate is less than 6% and his monkey friends are being setup to fail and die.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Booo. That's not nearly as interesting sounding as Ceej made it out to be.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just pretend he's Ferris Bueller trying to make up for being an asshole.

Comment

At the end of the film, the smartest monkey flies them back to nature.

Not even kidding.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I read that as he flew them back to the future. Now THAT movie I'd watch.

Comment

Never liked army of darkness. Fucking silly.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Totally. And not in an ED2 sort of way either.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Totally. And not in an ED2 sort of way either.
                        Fuck no.

Comment

Watched the shit out of project x as a kid. Made me sad.

Ferris can fuck off. Most john Hughes movies too, honestly.

Comment

Home Alone is still my jam because I'm that asshole that likes LESSER John Hughes movies.

Comment

I don't hate his stuff, I just don't want to watch most of it ever again.

Comment

Working...
                              X