Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• currently playing. wooo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• sooo drunk
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hit level 25, trying to get to 26 so I can do the raid. Started a new character to level up with a friend. That one is level 10.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Getting to 10 took no time. Went to the moon. Put it on hard. Found a "halloween wizard" that I couldn't damage. Rockets, sniper rifle both 100% ineffective. Thoughts? Other than the obvious.
        Take a high level with you.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I need to stay up later.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• anyone who wants to play today/tonight prior to like 9PM CST hit me up here or on Facebook. I have the day off so I'll probably be trying to level up.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't have my mic last night. I couldn't find it.

Rob queued us up for Rumble and was surprised when I got in and Rob wasn't on my team and killed me. Then, I realize no one is on my team and Rumble is apparently their name for free for all deathmatch. Rob killed me a bunch.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that mode just appeared on my screen so I tried it. I may have killed you but you fucking dominated that mode.

Comment

• For the first few minutes I was getting destroyed. I think you killed me like 3 or 4 times in a row. Then, I went on a couple of kill streaks with my super charge and the fusion rifle.

Comment

• Is this game badass enough to play on the 360? Meaning is it that fun or must it be played in group to enjoy?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Is this game badass enough to play on the 360? Meaning is it that fun or must it be played in group to enjoy?
                      I know that if you buy the digital version on PS3/360 you can upgrade it to the PS4/XBone version for free before a certain date.

I'm not a Halo fan, can't say I like Destiny more either, but it's better playing in a group.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Is this game badass enough to play on the 360? Meaning is it that fun or must it be played in group to enjoy?
                        I have more fun in a group, but if you're a fan of the HALO pvp, you can play this solo that way. The single player missions suck, so groups make those more fun.

Comment

• The more I play the more I side with "only get it if you're playing with friends."

Comment

• dude....

10 hours? awesome.

Comment

• I'll be on in a bit if anyone needs help leveling up or wants to run some strikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                The more I play the more I side with "only get it if you're playing with friends."
                                One day I'll get next gen.....one day.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X