Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Exxon...
    Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Because Rex Tillerson forged official NY State documents to move money between Exxon friendlies and Team Trump, Schneiderman has subpoenaed 1.1 million documents from Exxon. Exxon is now under investigation as a facilitator to criminal enterprise.
    If this pans out and the corporation is found guilty, what happens to Exxon? Apart from folks getting fired/jailed that is. Does the corporation survive, fall under government control etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
      I also saw some news that Melania did something that could be perceived as an insult to Muslims while on the trip with Donald... She wore a shorts outfit to make an official visit to a school.

I realize that Saudi Arabia is a bit more progressive than some other Muslim countries, but they do have a dress code for women. Her having her legs uncovered along with her head being uncovered could be perceived in an unfavorable light.
      It's the exact opposite. Saudi Arabia is the core of wahhabism.

Fuck Saudi Arabia so far up their asses.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Islamic Extremism exists thanks to Saudi funding and beliefs. Our continued eating shit to keep Exxon happy is bullshit.
      This. The day the oil dry up, the house of Saud is gone from there, and your average Islamic revolution is coming up.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Heh.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Speaking of Exxon...

If this pans out and the corporation is found guilty, what happens to Exxon? Apart from folks getting fired/jailed that is. Does the corporation survive, fall under government control etc.?

They'll survive. They might merge with someone else, but they'll survive.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The divorce story hit Desus and Mero last night, so that is probably going to break big soon.

Comment

• links?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                links?

Google and dig. Coming at this shit hours after it happens, so it's a bit hard to dig back for it.

Also, don't share this stuff with CHUD people. They can go fuck themselves.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  The divorce story hit Desus and Mero last night, so that is probably going to break big soon.

Scan down timeline, Matt. Pretty basic. But, Vice can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

https://twitter.com/desusandmero?lang=en

Comment

• If you want to be ahead of the curve, here's something getting investigated.

All of those guys are Ex-Russian Special Forces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      If you want to be ahead of the curve, here's something getting investigated.

Oh nice.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• and before I return to other work.

The people that actually keep up with this shit are promising bigger news today. Judging by the way things have been dropping, I'd suggest waiting to end of business before fireworks.

Comment

• It's almost too much. You're not done processing what's going on before 5 more things hit. The problem is that the furious pace of all of this is setting unrealistic expectations in terms of how things will actually play out, especially once Mueller gets heavily involved and leaks get trampled on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            If you want to be ahead of the curve, here's something getting investigated.

Assuming this is same as what was going on in NYC, Russian front in a Trump property laundering cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Assuming this is same as what was going on in NYC, Russian front in a Trump property laundering cash.
                              Yep, it's why he's going to be fighting and going into poverty at a state level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                It's almost too much. You're not done processing what's going on before 5 more things hit. The problem is that the furious pace of all of this is setting unrealistic expectations in terms of how things will actually play out, especially once Mueller gets heavily involved and leaks get trampled on.

Leaks have been getting stomped out since Comey's firing. But, it doesn't matter.

There's so much shit that it just blows over the top. Do some have unrealistic expectations? Sure. Do most have any concept of how this will go down? Nope.

As a country, we're in new territory now. A lot of what comes next depends on how the Supreme Court will approach aspects of the case, how willingly we're ready to throw around the Treason label and how the nation approaches a post Trump regime.

People keep talking about 2018 midterms and 2020. We could easily be 2 or 3 Presidents removed between now and then.

Comment

Working...
                                X