No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC News is about to go live on the roll out raids.

EDIT: or are they not? Who's got a fucking TV nearby?
    Last edited by Anderson; 05-11-2017, 12:36 PM.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Came to post about the RICO/Annapolis stuff. HELL YEAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Came to post about the RICO/Annapolis stuff. HELL YEAH.

What I got now is they're rolling out hard in multiple states, multiple sites. Shit should lay low until the 6pm news cycle unless something major drops between now and then.

As such, I'm going to caught up on other shit and take this time to go HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Saw pictures of FBI taping up all the windows with black plastic before they started flipping tables.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Saw pictures of FBI taping up all the windows with black plastic before they started flipping tables.
            Link?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looks like the Annapolis raid was for something else:
              http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...511-story.html
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Link?

Comment

Looks like the Annapolis raid was for something else:
                  No. Well, not entirely. Side case, but not main case.

They're going to find way more, as that site is a national GOP launchpad.

Comment

• The Baltimore Sun is covering the case with implications to Maryland per the raid, but it's a drop in the bucket.

It now sounds like the raid was to get evidence connecting Russian money being funneled to Strikeforce PAC. Who benefits from Strikeforce PAC?

Comment

• Here's some more background for people that don't like sourcing Mensch. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5...Group-FBI-Raid

Comment

Looks like the Annapolis raid was for something else:

Also, the entire piece is built off information via one of the three targets in the raid.

That makes the Sun look bad, but there's still a story there rather than waiting with everyone else for the FBI to finish butt fucking your servers and files.

Comment

• Troy: Any truth here: https://twitter.com/SprocketTrials/s...57962468556800

Comment

I know that my VA and FL people have seen shit, but can't comment on it. Plus, I know the raids are in multiple states...so up in the air.

I do personally know 5 people that got arrested today for protesting at McConnell's office.

Couple that with Rand Paul going media silent for awhile now and again WHO KNOWS? So much shit in the air.

Comment

• I feel like this thread should be soundtracked by Rage Against the Machine. Also Troy you're a fucking saint for keeping up with all of this shit and relaying it here.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I feel like this thread should be soundtracked by Rage Against the Machine. Also Troy you're a fucking saint for keeping up with all of this shit and relaying it here.
                                Between this and Derby last week, my production schedule has been fucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X