No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets even more realer with the next ep!

Spoiler: ob 
    Conspiracy, y'all!

Comment

• Watched last Sunday's Penny Dreadful in the ramp up to tonight's season finale. Man, Eva Green's knocking this shit outta the park. Hartnett brought his A-game this episode, too, as we're seeing dimensions to his character we haven't seen before.

Kudos to the rest of the cast as well. Dalton's pulling off his character's shaky trail to redemption with much aplomb (nice bit of character study here - you can tell he WANTS to do the right thing, but he's still quite a selfish prick, a fact he acknowledges regretfully).

Seriously, though it does drag here and there, this is a must if you're into old school, Victorian era horror, or if you're into possession/exorcism stuff.

Comment

• I use my handcuffs to open beer bottles. Longmire uses his for a makeshift climbing rig. Yep.

Comment

• Penny Dreadful's season finale last night - whoa. The main quest ends, a character dies (but is coming back in a delightfully creepy way), and the status quo for a couple of characters changes dramatically.

Gonna be some really good shit next season!

Comment

• Almost done with the first season of Twin Peaks. I'm really fucking digging this. I love that T-Bird is nuts in this. THAT HAIR.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, the finale of PENNY DREADFUL was pretty damned good. I'll watch season 2, that's for sure.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched the Flash pilot, supposed to be seeing the Constantine pilot today if the dude comes through.

Not bad on The Flash. There's a little too much on the table from the first episode, but I'm glad to see that didn't scare the CW off.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anxious to hear your thoughts on the CONSTANTINE pilot. I have high hopes on that one.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Anxious to hear your thoughts on the CONSTANTINE pilot. I have high hopes on that one.
                    I can already tell you one thing about it. They are screwing with his smoking for network audiences.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Was just going to say that. NO SMOKING BUT HANNIBAL IS OK
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I can already tell you one thing about it. They are screwing with his smoking for network audiences.
                        I won't get into a twist over that. If everything else is good, it won't matter.

Comment

• Grave, Orphan just gets better.

Dont you guys spoil me Penny Dreadful. Geez, just knowing someone dies is already enough...

As for Constantine, who cares? Matt said it best.

Also, started Orange is the new Black. Not bad at all. I like so far.

That 70s Show chick still ain't hot, Captain Janeway is ubercool, and yay! Lesbians!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, Continuum is fucking amazing.

God I hope you guys get that. Last I heard it's on Hulu.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Apparently Batman: The Animated Series is on Amazon Prime.

Comment

• That's one of the services I don't have. boooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X