Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yeah, Wolfenstein: The New Order. Was not expecting it to be as awesome as it is. Invisible portable gun locker filled with all the guns, dual-welding everything including shotguns, Nazis aplenty, neat alternate history stuff, all the dialogue of a fun b-movie and all the splatter gore of an awesome b-movie.

It's basically Hugo Stiglitz: the video game. I had no idea how much I wanted a game like this, but here it is and I'm super digging it.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• for a game that was nowhere near any sort of radar for me, lots of people are saying the same thing. Hopefully this will show up as a free game on PS+ in a year. Too many other games coming out I need to buy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, hoping it's on PS+. At worst I will get it on a Steam sale at xmas.

Comment

• yeah, either PS+ or the winter sale. I JUST WANT MARIO KART AND WATCH DOGS DAMMIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watch Dogs looks soooooooooooooooo damned good.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Spent about three more hours with Watch Dogs and I am really enjoying it. I did a couple story missions, enough to unlock the entire skill tree, which isn't far at all. It's all unlocked pretty early. I then found out there's special cars, weapons, and abilities you can unlock via side missions so I decided to mess around with that stuff. One of the side mission types is the gang hideout, and it's a lot of fun. Basically you have to go to some area that a bunch of bad guys are, but one of them has to be knocked out, not killed.

So I went to this parking garage, and the guys are on the third level. I am sneaking about trying to silently take out as many guys as I can. Eventually shit pops off, and a pedestrian down on the street calls the cops. Pretty quickly I am in a three way shoot out with the cops, the gang, and myself. The guy I need to knock out tries to run in a van, but he goes up and traps himself on the roof. I knock him out, steal the data I need, and get into a big shoot out Heat style to get down the parking garage and to the street so I can run.

Yeah, this game is fun. It's not revolutionary but it's really goddamn good.

Comment

• Trying to finish the original Devil May Cry. Forgot how horrible the save/checkpoint/continue system was.

Waiting on Watch Dogs. Borrowing a friend's copy after he is done, which can't come soon enough.

So apparently, Watch Dogs is set in the Assassin's Creed Universe.

Spoiler: Black Flag Related 

So was Far Cry 3

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I fucking love Mario Kart 8. Gotdamn. Spent all morning playing it, unlocked almost all of the guys and almost 3 starred all of the races in 50 cc mode.

Comment

• Stick It to the Man- played the first couple chapters. It's an interesting puzzle/platforming game. The visuals are really neat and the dialogue is great. There's one guy you rescue who keeps talking about the Silver Surfer game for the NES.

Comment

• Rogue Legacy.

Then.

Now.

Forever.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Stick It to the Man- played the first couple chapters. It's an interesting puzzle/platforming game. The visuals are really neat and the dialogue is great. There's one guy you rescue who keeps talking about the Silver Surfer game for the NES.
                        Weird ass game. I need to go back to it at some point.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Rogue Legacy.

Then.

Now.

Forever.
                        This needs to come to PS4. For some reason my PC hates it, and it hitches up a ton. Which makes it basically impossible considering the implications of anything but perfect control.

Comment

• Really can't wait for The Phantom Pain now after playing through Ground Zeroes. Really enjoying going through these quick missions in different ways. Snake is a badass.

Comment

• Finally played The Last of Us Left Behind DLC. So good. There shouldn't be a sequel to The Last of Us, but damn, I would buy and play it if they make one.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Really can't wait for The Phantom Pain now after playing through Ground Zeroes. Really enjoying going through these quick missions in different ways. Snake is a badass.
                            The end of Ground Zeroes had me so hyped for The Phantom Pain.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RE: ending of Ground Zeroes

I KNOW RIGHT?!

awesome.

And the DLC for Last of Us was fucking perfect in my opinion.

Comment

• Went back to Saints Row III because FREE. Still love it but I just want to super jump and have this play in the background.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X