This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPANKED!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Zombie apocalypse. Worth playing. Check it out.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• currently playing Little Big Planet....and I cant stop playing it!!!!!
        Also bought Fallout3. I'm excited for that one.
        I beat InFamous. That was an awesome game. Liked it alot.
        Still working on Arkham Asylum. But its not likely I will finish because I just bought 2 more games and Bioshock 2 is coming out soon. Sorry Batman.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
          currently playing Little Big Planet....and I cant stop playing it!!!!!
          FUCKING LOVE IT.

Need to get back to inFamous.

Currently: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. FAWFUL IS BACK, BITCHES.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Is the PodCaust level still up? I got a few achievements because like 100+ people said it was good. It's not, but it took me like 2 days to make haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• B and I just beat that Zombie Apocalypse game. 2 hours of PURE HELL. haha. I won't be playing that game for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                B and I just beat that Zombie Apocalypse game. 2 hours of PURE HELL. haha. I won't be playing that game for a while.
                Exploders and knife throwing grannys suck balls, but fatties are the worst.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The 2008 Banjo Kazooie game. I saw that Rob was playing it, so I decided to break out my copy.

I hate customize the little vehicle thing. It won't recognize my passenger seats.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have that glitch occasionally during missions.

I'll send you some blueprints though. I have some sweet vehicles. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I have that glitch occasionally during missions.

I'll send you some blueprints though. I have some sweet vehicles. haha

Cool. I stopped playing the game due to the vehicle issues and the not finding objectives shit.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm fucking addicted to this stupid game. I only have like 50 fucking jiggies out of like 141 or whatever. Shit is getting hard as fuck the more I play, but I still enjoy the collectathon stuff atm.

Comment

• Spidey - Web of Shadows. It's surprisingly not terrible.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I've heard that from others. Maybe if I see it for like 20 bucks I'll grab it.

Comment

• Playing "Will sudden movements make Russ lose his lunch"?

Either way, I win.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Need a game recommendation, I have enough cash to get a new game and I'm waffling between NHL 2010, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2(my kids could watch me play that and have a blast.) I am open to most game types but sorry Rob, Banjo Kazooie's demo did not impress.

Comment

Working...
                                X