GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I tried inviting you on Friday to the power trifecta.

Hmm..didn't get that. I didn't have it operational till late though. I did the on-demand thing, and there were four patches each about 2 gigs. Took a bit.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Hoooly buckets, the Paleto Bank heist. Fucking awesome.

Comment

• it's the best one in my opinion. Soo good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I plan on watching movies and playing vidja games this weekend. LETS DO THIS GUISE!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• man, doing the epsilon cult set of missions with Michael right now (trying to 100% the fucker, know I'll get to like 80 and give up) and I wish I would have started this at the beginning of the game.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That reminds me I need to start looking for those cars for the Epsilon group. I've always hated the "find this car that spawns once every 36 hours in you're facing the right direction on a specific corner" missions.

Comment

• I have to wear robes for 10 consecutive days. Sleeping in your bed (saving) only speeds up the time by a few hours at most. TAKING FOREVER.

Comment

• The running around the desert mission will piss you off then. On finding the cars, you can buy most of them. Buy it, drive it there and done.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OR, watch a video, make waypoints, take a taxi. Got the cars in under 15 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      OR, watch a video, make waypoints, take a taxi. Got the cars in under 15 mins.

Dude, when you got cash...video watching is for chumps.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It would take longer to buy them and drive them from the garage then grab them at the waypoints using a taxi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          It would take longer to buy them and drive them from the garage then grab them at the waypoints using a taxi.

It took me all of 10 minutes.

Comment

• And it took me 15 mins with no money being spent. EVERYONE WINS.

Comment

• KIFFLOM!

Comment

• So this weekend, I'd like to pop my GTA online cherry. Anyone interested? Please?
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X