Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    Chicken fried steak + gravy
    Um...you don't have chicken fried steak without gravy. Like a sandwich with no bread. TRY AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Um...you don't have chicken fried steak without gravy. Like a sandwich with no bread. TRY AGAIN
      Yeah the gravy part is assumed. They don't even ask you if you want it or not because it comes with it already.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Venn Piagram

Comment

• hnnnggg
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That part in the middle where they mix, that's where I'm gonna put my dick. Just letting you know.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              That part in the middle where they mix, that's where I'm gonna put my dick. Just letting you know.
              Okay, well now I can't have a slice...
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I could go places with that statement joke wise but I respect you to much to do so. /good deed for the day.

Comment

• Inception Hot Dog

The outer layer is a seasoned bacon weave lined with tomato topping and a layer of Gouda cheese, which in turn covers a layer of meat, which in turn covers a bun that’s snuggly covering a hot-dog at the core.

Comment

• As much as that looks and sounds amazing, I like keeping my dogs simple. I'm a big fan of just spicy mustard and either sauerkraut or chopped onions on them and nothing else.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oh man this gastropub in Houston put "poutine" in the menu with NO FUCKING CURDS. The thread last night on the food blog about it was like 15 people throwing a fucking fit that they dear call it poutine with no curds. I agree, and though I've wanted to try the place no fucking way now. If they can't get the extreme basics of poutine down then how the fuck are they competent?

Comment

• Without curds, it's just Disco Fries.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...truck.php#more

I want this pizza inside of me

Comment

• That pizza wants to live in my belly.

Comment

• yesssss
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• (*Begins drooling like a pathetic fat woman*)

Comment

Working...
                                X