X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is always playing. In my heart.

Comment

• I did some looking into that Power Gig game the other night and it's full of D:

The presentation looks almost as bad as Rock Revolution, the drums are fucking stupid, and the full band kit is $230. DMB, why didn't you hitch your wagon to Rock Band?! WHY?!

Comment

• No link, but my friend mentioned he saw this weekend that a few great XBLA games are going half off. He mentioned Shadow Complex and Spolsion Man. Will be looking into this when I get home.

Comment

• They've been doing the 1/2 sale all summer. If Splosion Man is next on the list I might know what my next purchase will be.

Comment

• Well this week all the Summer of Arcade 2009 titles are 1/2 off. Splosion Man, Shadow Complex, Trials HD, Marvel v Capcom 2, and Turtles in Time Reshelled at 1/2 this week.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those are "e's" of EXCITEMENT.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Guitar Hero: Queen?

FUCKING FAIL. Sorry Queen fans, have fun with your shitty game. Should be Rock Band: Queen.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I would fucking KILL for Rock Band: Queen. We've downloaded most of the Queen DLC, but it's not much. But being able to belt out Fat Bottom Girls with Freddie running around on screen would be bliss.

Comment

• Instead you'll get a creepy version of Freddie thanks to Activision's shitty graphics team.

Comment

• With the introduction of keyboards, there is no reason this shouldn't be Rock Band: Queen. I thought the MTV clout was supposed to draw all the big acts to HMX. Instead, Kotick is fitting every band with giant money hats and winning the day. Boo!

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JM1Ay85de3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JM1Ay85de3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• The amazing tech behind L.A. Noire.

So fucking cool. Can't wait to try this game.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ag1hFak1Du0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ag1hFak1Du0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• ahahaha
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X