Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of my most pumped about games this year. Cannot wait to buy that big ass box again with all new instruments.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's the number one. I'll probably play the new Halo or whatever but this will be 95% of my game time this fall. And I'll bet you a buttload of DLC it will be released the week of October 5 because I'll be out of town that week for some bullshit training.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Noise machine, man. Drowns out everything and you can go about your rocking and such.
        Oh we have one. I get a tad aggressive on the kit and the old guitars were loud. Klickity Klak. Tap ta tap.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I cracked my yellow pad in half on the cymbal roll at the beginning "Who Are You".

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jbt9QKnsFvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CANNOT WAIT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2E_-2wIJIzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• RAD

Comment

• Nice! Never played XCOM until the last gen version and I fucking loved it (thanks PS+). Definitely interested in this one. I've been meaning to get the expansion that came out. I assume it was good, it was more XCOM. Hopefully PSN puts it on sale soon, or even on a Flash sale.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• so far it's pc only But we all know they'll release on consoles

Comment

• That sucks. Hopefully it gets a console release. I thought the last game worked well on console.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        so far it's pc only But we all know they'll release on consoles
                        Loved it on 360.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• FALLOUT ANNOUNCEMENT FORTHCOMING

Comment

• If they're announcing it tomorrow, then why the big long presser? My ideas are...

DOOM MMO!
                            FALLOUT MMO!
                            NEW ENGINE!
                            NEW ELDER SCROLLS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

IT'LL JUST BE MORE FUCKING WAITING!

I CAN'T STAND IT!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GE2BkLqMef4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X