No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the premiere was pretty good. I've finally accepted this show will always gloss over the really interesting stuff and just be party-party-happy-funtime.

Whatever happened to Medellin? Wasn't HBO going to actually show the whole movie at one point?

Comment

I loved the fact that it was direct to DVD. Wasn't a bad episode, and I didn't see the screwover happening. Otherwise, standard Entourage.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Didn't see Kim Coates was gonna fuck over Vinnie The Beard to get Hirsch to take a drop in pay?

THE Kim Coates? A man who made turns as asshole killer types in The Client, Waterworld, and The Last Boyscout (and the David Paymer/Tom Arnold family comedy Carpool)? He's THE two-timing, back-stabbing prototype. And he's still the best at it. Now, with even more subtlety than ever.

I'm glad KC is still in the game. Forgot how awesome cameos can be in this show. And the last scene had me rolling.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
          Fifth Season premiere was tonight. It was good. It is far too short though. Ari is fucking amazing.

Check it out if you haven't yet.

Yes Ari=Amazing At home and on screen!
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

And LOLLERSKATES to Bow Wow being E's client.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I kinda dig Chuck and his mad audition skills.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                Yes Ari=Amazing At home and on screen!
                I'm like a double feature of love.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Will watch tonight...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The episode was good. I think there's going to be a rift developing between E and Vince. I bet Emile Hirch is going to drop out of the project and Vince will end up in it.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Agreed, however I don't see anything happening between E and Vince...they're quasi 'mo relationship is crucial to the decency of the show. I liked the first ep...however my wife and I were LOLZING at the Mexican beach scenes...I am part Mexican and so is my wife...there are VERY FEW tall thin really gorgeous native Mexican women, so that whole series of scenes is teh bullshit. Mexican women look more like this...

Comment

Well don't complain when a tv show makes "bleh" look like "yum", you German/Mexican hybrid.

Comment

I just want to spread the truth...let's not get delusional...

Comment

But Entourage has nothing to do with this "truth" you speak of.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Entourage gave us a successful Aquaman movie. That show is all lies!

Comment

Yeah, Entourage is pure fantasy. And just isn't as good as Season 2. It totally peaked there. I'll give this season a chance, but if it lets me down like Season 3, I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X