i'd fight my way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    if you were a news article, i'd digg you. then i'd make multiple accounts to add on, so that you'd end up on the front page and everyone would see that i dugg you.
    Haaa, WTF! We need more smiley's helper monkey... I need the one that is crying with pounding fist!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Here you are Rob....

Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

let's be like ari and schlonk it!

you make my laser gun go pew pew pew.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

i'd let you open all my upopened stuff. whoa!

Comment

Don't push it buddy, you should never make promises you can't keep.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

How about:

You wanna put your "My Buddy" in my "Kid Sister"??
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

a classic: my density has popped me to you.

Comment

Let’s play lab tech. First we’ll need some bodily fluids.

Baby, life without you would be like a broken pencil. Pointless.

Comment

Potential gay pickup line.. (I personally like girls) Do you wonder what would happen if we cross streams?
                    Can I get a ectoplasm sample from you for testing?... with my mouth

haha
                    Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

if i was borg, i'd assimilate you.

where are your r or z buttons cause i want to see you to do a barrel roll.
                      Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-24-2008, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blainegarrett View Post
                        Potential gay pickup line.. (I personally like girls) Do you wonder what would happen if we cross streams?
                        Can I get a ectoplasm sample from you for testing?... with my mouth

haha
                        the latter made me think of this. "no it wasn't me. it was a spooky ghost." ahahahahaa.

Comment

Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on "stunning".

Forgive my Kirk-like boldness, but you wanna go back to my mom’s place and watch "Dr. Who"?

Comment

lulz to this thread.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So, you down for a little backwards compatibility or what? O_o
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've never used a pick-up line (then again I've never needed to either). If you guys are anything like me, you wear your geekiness/nerdness on your sleeve. If girls/guys are into nerds/geeks then they can read the signs without a line. They are fun to read though.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X