X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 51? Wow.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Uh, that was pretty fuckin' awesome. They need to let Sarah and/or Casey off the chain more often and just let them tear ass through the criminal underworld.

Comment

• I don't know what's happening but I just saw a preview where Strahovski is dressed like the alt costume for Miranda Lawson and I'm not typing with my hands right now and I can't wait for the new episode next week

Comment

• Proposal stuff was kind of ridiculous but in the service of the greater story I think it really worked. I'm excited to see how this undercover stuff plays out.

When the poutine showed up I yelled "MARTIN!" at the screen.

Comment

• YES! But holy shit did that poutine looked wrong.

Jeffster doing Whitesnake killed me.

Comment

• I will cut someone if Casey dies. Awesome stuff, otherwise. Mr. Pricklepants is killing it as the emotionally unstable crime lord.

Comment

• Strahovski? More like StraHOTski, amirite?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Exactly. But strahotski.com is made of creepers. Lots of future stalkers and clock-tower shooters in them thar hills.

Comment

• No way they'll off Casey. I love Chuck, but it's a castrated show. No balls at all.

Comment

• hahahaha, obviously. But that black wig and Matrix style outfit? Yumm
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• EPIC EPIC EPIC

*stan'sdad.jpg*

Comment

• DON'T SPOIL IT I'M WORKING NIGHTS!

Comment

• I saw that. No spoilers here, sir. But fuck yeah, classic Chuck.

Comment

• Good to know. The last few episodes were a bit inferior to what I expect from this.

Comment

• Alright. That was GREAT. Epic.

The wife guessed Jeffster's song quickly, but while I think it's not as great as Whitesnake, it's still hilarious, considering the setting.

I loved Dalton as a villain. Overall, it could have been a great series finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X