No announcement yet.

Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if I change sets now with T-Mobile. It'll be back to a 2 year plan. I pay month to month right now.

And yeah I can could get a BlackBerry for next to nothing. But what would be the point?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You should just get a pay as you go thing if you haven't already. I'm thinking about doing that as I enver use my phone. I fucking hate phones. So much.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Is that the Jitterbug?
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Jitterbug? Pay as you go?

Well, my phone is my only phone. And there are times when I text heavy. Other times, not so much.

Comment

Ceej said I should get the same thing. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ceej said this? Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

I think Ed and Rob need this.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I want it.

Comment

Now how in the hell am I going to fit that into my pocket?

Comment

You don't. You carry it around in your hand.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck yeah you do. I want it.

Comment

It would be a mindfuck for some people.

"Why is that v-neck wearing man talking into a unhooked phone?"

But $300?!
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-05-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I don't have T-mobile, but yeah, if you don't use your phone much, I say get something decent and cheap. That phone looks fine. Only thing I'd add is don't get stuck on another contract if you don't have to, or at least do it for a phone that is worth getting tied down for. You can probably find a decent used phone that won't force you to up your contract. But hey, that's just my way of thinking.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That's crazy talk.

Comment

I don't even use my phone that often and I still manage to have a $100 plan because I prefer texting (can't stand talking to people) and need unlimited photo messaging to terrorize people with grainy pictures of my genitalia.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X