No announcement yet.

WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at the German version of MySpace and you´ll know why hairdressers and product companies are making millions in times of recession. They even make hipsters look human. If that is possible, though this is just another sub-"culture" that hasn´t made a real appearance over here. Yet.

I pray we stay behind the curve.

Comment

Stay behind the curve? You're Germany, it's where avant-garde comes from. Haven't you been watching SPROCKETS?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Stay behind the curve? You're Germany, it's where avant-garde comes from. Haven't you been watching SPROCKETS?
        No, I am busy closely monitoring Vogue and airports to see what we can and have to stop at the boarder by any means necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Haven't you been watching SPROCKETS?
          Now that's a fucking old reference. Still wish we would have gotten that movie. The script is fucking hilarious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The story behind that was that Mike Myers didn't like the script. Yet somehow he liked The Love Guru. I can only wonder what horror lie in that script.

And then there was the time I tried to convince Ari to reenact scenes from West Germany's most disturbing home videos.

Comment

I see this thread title and think I'm no chicken hawk.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Broad assumptions about the fanbase aside (the biggest retards of any fan base are always the most outspoken/news worthy), I went to two of these back in my youth and they were some of the most fun I've had. For every douchey wigger I'd meet some of the most generous and welcoming people I've ever encountered, and they were complete strangers. Haven't followed this stuff in ages though, the music really took a turn for the worst, and I'm fully aware of how ridiculous that sounds

Looks like they have a pretty crazy list of bands this year though- Cube, Tech9, Gwar, Mushroomhead and Coolio? Bizarre. Plus Ken Shamrock and a MMA seminar? Whoa!

Also aware that I will probably never get to live this post down now.
                Last edited by Trejo; 07-23-2009, 12:13 PM.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Broad assumptions about the fanbase aside (the biggest retards of any fan base are always the most outspoken/news worthy
                  Nah, it seems to be the majority with these folks.

http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/h...f_juggalos.php (Possibly NSFW in spots)

EDIT: Definitely NSFW, tits on the second page. Haha. Whee.
                  Last edited by Shit Dickface; 07-23-2009, 01:51 PM. Reason: asdfasdf
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Looks like they have a pretty crazy list of bands this year though- Cube, Tech9, Gwar, Mushroomhead and Coolio? Bizarre. Plus Ken Shamrock and a MMA seminar? Whoa!
                    Who went back to '96 and dragged this stuff out?

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing GWAR, but yeah, I can see where Trejo is coming from. You take the good with the bad. It's just that there is so much bad. But Ceej is good people, he just needed to be opened up to real hiphop.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ICP Sucks.

Then, now and forever. Anyone saying otherwise is hiding face paint somewhere in their home.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

OH YEAH. And once, I was on the bus, and a bunch of Juggalos got on. No face paint, but they were street-urchin types with white kid dreads, bleached hair, and some of the worst fucking ICP-related tattoos ever. One of them was carrying a big stick. They all looked like Deliverance extras, except skinnier. This one tubby girl kept gravitating between three of the boys, kissing each of them. This went on for about three miles of constant stops. I wanted to hulk the fuck out and destroy the entire back half of that bus.

~

Comment

Redonkulous. Fucking juggalos.

Comment

Eugenics and racism aside, etc. etc.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X