No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You beat the asian? Impressive. I haven't played one of these games in years, so I'm sure I will be no match. And that "stick" is silliness. How much? $80?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yah but it's arcade worthy and I don't end up with stupid amounts of blisters like Rob.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Yah but it's arcade worthy and I don't end up with stupid amounts of blisters like Rob.

That is sorta true. Although, I'm not worried about blisters as much as I'm worried that my dpad will be mush within a week or two of playing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh, motherfuckin' snap! I WANT THIS SO BADLY! Ari and Sarah, if you don't get anything for your wedding from me, it's because of the link above. Lessthanthree!

Oh wait. They just upated the page. Fuck!

Comment

Bad ass.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I want to go home and play this shit. Ranked mode is both fucking awesome and fucking horrible at the same time. Nothing better than beating someone and ranking up. Nothing worse than losing and taking a huge hit in battle points.

Comment

I'll try to rent this tonight but my video store sucks.

Comment

Why not use GameFly, Nathan?

Comment

Thought about it. Too expensive. Not enough games out right now to justify the cost. Maybe one day.

Comment

I think I might pick this up. I'm going to turn in Gears 2 to get this...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Not a bad choice. This game is the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          I think I might pick this up. I'm going to turn in Gears 2 to get this...
                          Same here, I'm home sick today so I need something new to play
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Nice!
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Fuck this game, my thumb is so sore... I need a break already.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

haha. I will be on later tonight. I hope. Goddamn podcast needing to be edited....arhghghghg

Comment

Working...
                                X