No announcement yet.

Medal of Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign is a lot of fun so far. Basically Vin: The Story. Vin's knife fight/scar story is in this word for word! I swear they stole it from this forum. Also, the incompetence and stupid decision making by suits is in here too.

Comment

Damn... maybe I should sue for royalties.

Comment

The only difference I think, the guy finished him off with a hatchet.

Comment

Campaign is pretty awesome, but damn short. Maybe 6 hours? So yea, wait on a price drop unless you're wanting the multi (which is an interesting COD/BF hybrid). And the tease to undercover ops at the end of the game ARGH.
          Last edited by BillyG; 10-12-2010, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah, think it took me all of about 5 hours and change to blow through this, nabbing all the singleplayer achievements except for two, the Hard and Tier 1-challenge ones. Enjoyed it fine enough for BFBC2-lite, though not as fun or varied as that marvelous game was - I'd be kind of choked if I bought this.

Multiplayer is okay but massive issues with getting spawn killed.. especially if the other team saves some Spree bonuses, one map I kept being spawned beside 6 other people on my team only for all of us to be instantly air-striked to death, giving the fucker another bonus to wipe us all out with when we respawned. Over, and over, and over. He ended up something like 35-2 for the round.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
            X