Bioshock 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. That's quite the fee.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

CA. They suck at levying fees/permits/taxes. Don't know why anyone would want to live there.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

oh man....yeah i plan on leaving CA as soon as i can. Actually, I'm moving in June.
        the DMV wasnt so bad though. Only waited like 40 minutes. Also...I've decided that they should have some sort of theme every week. In fact...all dreadfully boring places should.

yay bioshock2 (just to be on topic)

Comment

Hooooly shit, BioShock 1.5 is no joke. This game is the same down to the story beats. Still looks great and plays relatively fun but man... Also, there is no point in being a Big Daddy because you're just as weak as the dude from the first game.

Comment

When your drill is fully powered. You'll feel different.

Also, Minerva's Den is worth the ten bucks.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

If it's anything like the awesome "Journey to the Surface" I'll be happy. That stuff was great. I wish it wasn't all broken and rundown.

Comment

Well, I look forward to Bioshock:Infinite. Ken Levine is putting that one together.

Also, doing the gatherings with the little sisters isn't all that hard. Yet another example of why Yahtze from Zero Punctuation doesn't know what he's talking about.

BTW, use telekinesis to pick up a golf club and use it against animatronic Andrew Ryan. You'll get an achievement.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                X