my own comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my own comic

i'm thinking about making a comic. either a strip or actual full page book but i'm still working on the outline in my head. the premise has kind of been done but not in the way i want to do it... think of y the last man meets a boy and his dog with cryptozology.

setting: post apocalyptic world

main plot: a sasquatch has found a male baby and goes around the world to help restart the human race again. why? i don't know... i haven't worked out fully why. i have and idea though. anyways, while doing so, he meets up with other crytpocological creatures that have their own agenda for the human race.

what do you guys think?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: my own comic

I think I'm stealing your idea, writing a movie script, selling it for a million dollars and laughing all the way to the bank!

But yah, get to work on it!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Although, is the baby going to have sex with the sasquatch? Can the Sasquatch talk? How are they going to restart the human race?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

dude, seriously, if it was done right, this could kick ass as a pixar movie. i'm just trying to work out what the characters agenda are and how all the cryptozoological creatures even know each other. for instance, would you accept that mythological/crypotozoological creatures meeting up at a peridical convention? would that be too absurd?

otherwise, it's just the actual drawing that i might have issues with. i've lost my artistic abilities. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          Although, is the baby going to have sex with the sasquatch? Can the Sasquatch talk? How are they going to restart the human race?
          no the baby is not going to have sex with the sasquatch. the sasquatch is out looking for other humans to pass the baby on. and i haven't decided whether the sasquatch can talk, and if it did, in english.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
            . for instance, would you accept that mythological/crypotozoological creatures meeting up at a peridical convention? would that be too absurd?
            That's been done unfortunately in Sam and Max: Freelance Police game.

It could still be done, just saying.

Comment

Make it speak british and I'm there.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

fuck! hmm. i have another idea but it'd spoil the whole thing if i told you guys.

Comment

Working...
                X