Random Shit Dealing With Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice of you to SPOIL the ending there.

They might as well do away with the Sunday Comics. None of them are funny, no one reads them.

Fer fucksake, retire Dilbert already.

*Pours a .40 for The Far Side*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hey, she got a 34 year career out of it and made some decent bank. More power to her, I say, but I'm not going to shed any tears for the strip's passing.

Hell, I stopped reading the funnies, and the newspaper in general, a few years back, and really don't miss any of it (durn intranetz!).

Comment

Not gonna lie, I like reading the Wall Street Journal. And the Financial Times ('DEM PAPERS ARE PINK!) to make me feel classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Not gonna lie, I like reading the Wall Street Journal. And the Financial Times ('DEM PAPERS ARE PINK!) to make me feel classy.
          That's cuz youse is all "city-fied", boy! You plum fergot yer days when y'all was a hillbilly like th' rest of yore kin! Now look atcha, readin' them fancy papers o' yours! An' wearin' fancy suits! An' V-necks! You with yer "high on" ways. What, makin' more than $3.50 an hour not good enough fer ya?

Shoe wearer! Book reader! Concrete walker!

Comment

Beaton comic.

Context:
              Spoiler: The filthy, but doting context. 
            James Joyce wrote:
            December 8th, 1909. Dublin.

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore's glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover's fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling's cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

JIM

I think Joyce would be right at home here.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Love me some Joyce letters.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Alan Moore's parody of Frank Miller's Daredevil.

Fantastic.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I read the ending of Ex Machina, it was great.

Comment

That was fucking great, Rob.

Lots of news coming out of DC Comics, including the end of Wildstorm.

Comment

Makes sense about the end of Wildstorm. The only top flight book they had was Ex Machina and that ended.

I love the hell out of that series.

Comment

I figured something like this was coming, especially with how comics are doing in the marketplace nowadays. I'm also expecting an eventual culling of titles from both of the Big Two eventually - too much product, not enough buying.

Comment

Yeah right, how many titles of Spider-Man and Batman do you need?

Ah yes, the days of Batman, Detective, Shadow of the Bat, AND Legends of the Dark Knight.

Comment

I always said, if it's a big gun character, limit 'em to two. Any more than that, and you water down the stories way too much by using up story ideas at a frightening pace.

Also, get rid of derivative/duplicate characters from the more popular heroes. How many Spider-Women are there anyway? Or Hulks?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I always said, if it's a big gun character, limit 'em to two. Any more than that, and you water down the stories way too much by using up story ideas at a frightening pace.

Also, get rid of derivative/duplicate characters from the more popular heroes. How many Spider-Women are there anyway? Or Hulks?
                              The mutant culling was a good start.../nothitler
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Found this website, Our Valued Customers - I've been laughing my ass off ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X