PodCaust Episode 38: Crispin may be from Smallville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 38: Crispin may be from Smallville

We're almost to our 1 year anniversary and Rob is excited. Cj wants to quit. He's too good for the PodCaust. We discuss Star Wars, the new direction that WB wants to take the DC universe, Kevin Spacey and more. The Force Unleashed is talked about and we both love it. Stay tuned for a new contest next episode!

Make sure to subscribe to our podcast in the iTunes store!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=289029395
    Why aren't you guys in charge of the DC movies?!
    66.67%
    It was entertaining
    33.33%
    It was okay
    0.00%
    It was kinda boring
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Did I hear Linkin Park near the end? I hope that was to tie in with emo superman discussion.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It was actually. I guess it kinda worked. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck film students, eh?

Well fuck you for being right. We suck for the most part.

Heads? We have no heads, at least not visible at the moment, for they are firmly up our own asses...or our professors.

Too bad you fellas don't get Westerns, because some great movies out there use that genre to its fullest. Jesse James was very experimental in terms of storytelling and aesthetically is one the most gorgeous ones out there.

Fucked Film Student Suggestion: Peyote. El Topo. Mind explosion.

EDIT: Still listening.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha. Man, that comment is going to be our tagline one day. And I still don't remember saying it.

Comment

Bob Saget Roast:

Posehn was okay, Norm's card gag was good. No Lame-a-nelly (Big ups to Gene Shallit's ghost for that one) was good.

Cloris Leachman will always kick ass because she forever will be known as Frau Blucher from Young Frankenstein.

Dirty Work is awesome. I miss Jack Ward...and the Saigon Whore.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

When I think of film students I think of the kind of dumbasses in the audiance of inside the actors studio. They always look like pretentious fucks
              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Posehn is always awesome. ALWAYS.

Even when he's slumming it.

Comment

Trust me. We SOUND like pretentious fucks too.

Until we actually have to go out and make a fucking flick of our own. We shut the fuck up really quick at that point.

"Can I say 'fuck' more?"
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm just jealous that I couldn't waste money on film school.

Comment

HOW TO SAVE STAR WARS:

Bomb Lucas' goiter. It is the black hole of creativity. Remove it, remove Lucas' asshattery.

That, or go back in time and keep his shitty ideas reined in. When he's working against a studio, using someone else's script, etc., he's good. Honestly, he should have stayed a producer and shut his fat face.

Realistically? No way in hell. Might as well go back and watch the EWOK movies and remember a much more simple time. Where stump-fetishes were not so prevalent.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I will battle over skype...I'm down. I might get served but you never know...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I still like the youtube battle idea. That would be hilariously awesome.

Comment

Thank you for not making Be Kind...sound good. I'm happy to see it without any huge expectations. I like everyone involved, I hope it's not too clam hatty...

Comment

I'm camera shy...although it would be entertaining...

Comment

Working...
                              X