Your Favorite Old School He-Man Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ari,
    You must get this for me at comic con.... please! I will help you install some hard wood floors!

$30.00
    Production Run: TBA

At long last, the original most powerful man in the universe is coming to toy shelves as a Comic-Con exclusive! King Grayskull is the inaugural MOTU Classics figure to feature super articulation and classic detail sculpting by the Four Horsemen. Grayskull comes in a brand new package featuring lights and sounds which transforms into a mini Castle Grayskull playset. A variant chase version shows Grayskull as a "statue" as Prince Adam first encountered him. Both versions include Power Sword, shield and battle ax accessories.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Give me the cash and he'll be yours, cause I'm getting one as soon as the con opens.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Sweet! You will have your money
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Then you shall have your figure, as long as I can buy more than 1!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Then you shall have your figure, as long as I can buy more than 1!
            Well Sarah will be buying it for me then

Comment

Spoke to Ari a little bit ago and after 3 and half hours of waiting in line he was able to pick me up this sweet figure.... thanks Ari!!!

Sound's like he is having a blast and said he was able to get all the comicon exclusive item's he wanted..... I've been watching this shit on G4 and I'm a tad jealous, gonna have to go next year!

Comment

I'm in next year for sure.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yah, he left me a message. 4 hours in line for that shit. Then another few hours in some more lines. That doesn't sound like fun actually.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not to me. I don't do waiting. I'm too squirrely.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

all comic con is waiting and waiting and more waiting. and if you're in the exhibit gallery, you'll be sweating like a pig. they only pump a/c into the convention halls.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll stick to my horror conventions around here. Shit, TOM SAVINI is going to be here in November. CAnnot fucking wait.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I need a Savini autograph...if I send you a Night of DvD will get it signed?

Comment

Sure. I'll let you know when it gets closer to the con. Because unfortunately there may be a conflict, but I'm trying to work around it.

Comment

Coolio.

Comment

Ok, here's a quick clip of the AWESOME King Grayskull figure Ari got for me at comicon.... thanks again! Video is dark but you already know what he look's like... it's the box and special effects that make this sooooo much cooler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fHW9t5o2FE

Comment

Working...
                                X