PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

If you like Marmaduke, you'll love us! Buff Headcheese gets banned and gets death threats. Rob gets semi banned and gets support. Lesley gets banned into the shed and Ceej doesn't do anything. During all of this we talk about Comic Con, Freddy, Obi-Wan's cock envy, crying during movies and the return of Fan Fiction Theater.
    Thumbs up!
    80.00%
    FUCK YOU!
    20.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

A GPS voiced opening? Is this some kind of CHUD homage?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

CHUD homage? No, it's fan fiction theater. We've done this before. I'm confused?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Keep in mind I've never listed t o their podcast as I tried once and couldn't deal with so many people talking. Also, it's just this text to speech thing we found that was pretty indepth.

Comment

Oh okay. I know what you mean about too many people talking. That's there new "Live Show" format which is a huge mess. Their show would always open with a GPS voice that goes "Good day, gentlemen."

Comment

Ah. well, that was not intentional. It kinda sucks actually. Ugh. We just thought it would be funny and easier to do longer fanfiction with the text to speech thing. Ugh.

Comment

It's alright. Hell, I could trot out my old ass fanfiction. None of its sexual though.

Comment

Also, we didn't make this. Just to be clear. It's a story by one Mr. Clocktower from fanfiction.net.

Comment

Ah yes, I figured it was Fanfiction.net. I wasted many a day in high school writing crap.

Go look up the name "NewtonLangly" and my 15 chapter Harry Potter Mary-sue fanfic. And I'm warning everyone. As piss poor as my grammar and sentence structure is now. It was WAY worse then.

Oh and B_Metal is the winner of this episode.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-26-2009, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Haha. Did you like his theme music?

Comment

UMASS

Motherfucker, it was UMASS. I could've won it for you.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That fucking hurts me, dude.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Well you weren't playing that day fucker. I would have loved it if you were playing with us and gave me that answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Well you weren't playing that day fucker. I would have loved it if you were playing with us and gave me that answer.

I just got back from a wedding and fell asleep watching The Bad Seed on Netflix.

Comment

Opening killed me, well done on the selected fanfic.

AAAAAAAND FUCK YES. Screams O' Commentary must return, sirs.

So far so awesome.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X