No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep from California filed articles of impeachment. Won't go anywhere, but at least it's a democrat doing fucking ANYTHING.

Tim Caine and his fucking "retweet if you want partisan partnership to fix healthcare" fucking bullshit yesterday. How about fuck these traitorous fucks, and you dipshits quit trying to make deals with the devil and actually build a goddamn message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      WAIT, PIZZAGATE WASN'T REAL?! lololololol
      Nope. There weren't child sex slaves. Just a bunch of artistic weirdo Dems or (Dims as the new Alt Right parlance goes) hosting birthday parties and fundraisers.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Rep from California filed articles of impeachment. Won't go anywhere, but at least it's a democrat doing fucking ANYTHING.

Tim Caine and his fucking "retweet if you want partisan partnership to fix healthcare" fucking bullshit yesterday. How about fuck these traitorous fucks, and you dipshits quit trying to make deals with the devil and actually build a goddamn message.
        Kaine like the rest of America is trying not to fuck up Mueller's path. But, damn man.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Back in: spent most of the day with the kiddo, so out of contact for a lot.

Word is firing up in DC that Trump is literally being held back from signing off on firing Mueller.

Pence is trying to be voice of reason, but Bannon is pushing to "clear the path". Don Jr. is also getting a media blackout controlled by Bannon. He's available when Bannon says he's available.

The IC folks I know at higher and way lower levels all say the same thing. If what happened to Comey happens to Mueller, all Trump does is start the process NOW.

Timelines are still unknown to anyone but Team Mueller, but the "feel" is that it's day by day now, rather than week by week since May. Meaning there's no investigation anymore, since Mueller has come aboard it was initially fact checking the findings and then figuring out how to prosecute.

The prosecution case building is now 7 weeks in and a lot more optimistic people think we're near the next phase. I hope so, but I realize that it's out of anyone but Mueller's hands.

Comment

• Do you think Putin is really annoyed that Team Trump is so incredibly stupid? Like, sure it was easy to get them to do whatever but they're equally terrible at covering it up. It must be killing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Do you think Putin is really annoyed that Team Trump is so incredibly stupid? Like, sure it was easy to get them to do whatever but they're equally terrible at covering it up. It must be killing him.

He got what he wanted and needed. But, if Team Trump were Russians...they'd all have heart attacks and fallen out of windows by now.

Comment

• Qatar hitting back and dropping documents showing UAE and Saudi state funding of Al Qaeda and ISIS. Not anything everything with one open ear doesn't know, but glad they're not rolling over.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Qatar hitting back and dropping documents showing UAE and Saudi state funding of Al Qaeda and ISIS. Not anything everything with one open ear doesn't know, but glad they're not rolling over.
                  Whatever ends in the dissolution of OPEC.

Comment

• A girl can dream.

Comment

• That TIME cover tho...
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's starting to get weird when Fargo Season 3 is feeling like non-fiction.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...713-story.html

Comment

• At least he didn't "succumb to a heart attack."

Comment

• We got a bit of movement. Getting a confirm.

Comment

• ???
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm waiting to get back to desktop, but here is takeaway. Team Mueller plan of attack is now known. Also, not a pee tape. It's worse. If you feel like going down a K Hole, Google Jeffrey Epstein and Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X