No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What story is that? Legal traps or more infighting?

Comment

• Holy shit. Forget the 3rd. There's more news in the last hour and 15 minutes since before Memorial Day.

15 news outlets International and American are being ordered to hold stories with sensitive data.

Tapes, transcripts, some have video.

Robert Mueller has always been a slow-ass motherfucker, but even he has to know that in the modern era, media can't sit on shit forever. If he doesn't speed up, even the best media venue leaks.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        What story is that? Legal traps or more infighting?

Kushner directly committing treason on tape with Putin.
        Multiple GOP officials taking money direct from the Kremlin.
        The Alfa Bank Server records detailing who got paid and when.
        The GOP convention back sheets
        Videos of meetings at the Mayflower Hotel
        and more.

The Kushner tape is the most damning one, as it opens him up to Life or worse. There's no legal swaying in that tape. High crime was committed.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Any idea what exactly the conversation with Putin is?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Any idea what exactly the conversation with Putin is?
            None. But, it's bad. They wouldn't be in a panic/trying to contain for Mueller if it wasn't bad.

The story about his wife getting deep dicked gets out, but this gets sat on.

Comment

• Well, yeah, embarrass women all you want, they're not people.

Comment

•   Spoiler: So, about what I said earlier. 

We've got an American news outlet with tapes on Kushner/Bannon and they want to leak them out.

I thought something like this would leak, but most channels are doing strong enough not to fuck over the IC and Mueller.

Well, except for one.

Word around the campfire is that a former Jeff Zucker flunkie got some tapes away from CNN.

Why? Well, NBC wants to use them as a last-ditch effort to save Megyn Kelly's Sunday night show and get some ratings boost.

Good times.

Comment

• I guess now is the time to put country before ratings and maybe respect Mueller's wishes. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I guess now is the time to put country before ratings and maybe respect Mueller's wishes. Jesus.
                    That's where we are now.

Comment

• I get why they shouldn't leak them but holy fuck would it be entertaining watching the "Yeehaw Trumps gonna make 'er better boys!!!" assholes try and explain all of that shit.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They'll likely scream "Fake News!" or "It's all Obama/Hillary/Bernie/Liberals/Muslims/Mexicans/Canadians/Europeans/Blacks/Latinos/Caucasians/Asians/Insert Religion Here/Anybody who's not ME/that SOB over at Wal-Mart's fault!" You can literally set some of those supporters of Trump's on fire and they'll tell you it's raining out of spite.

Comment

• Junior is such a dipshit.

Comment

• I love how they're leaping on this whole 'Comey leaked sensitive material' thing to try and deflect from the fact that they're busted.

First off, they're citing 'unnamed sources' on the leak. So...it's ok if they use 'unnamed sources' but it's FAKE NEWS if anyone else uses them. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Secondly, even if it's legit that he leaked classified info, it's got exactly ZERO to do with what Trump and Trump Jr. have done. NOTHING.

But hey, try and change the conversation. Go ahead. It ain't gonna work.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Comey didn't leak. If he did, Washington would be in open revolt because the last straw Trump had to grasp would be gone.

That being said, it's like any fucking time now Mueller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                That being said, it's like any fucking time now Mueller.
                                Had this conversation just a bit ago with my coworker. He said he's getting to the point that it's hard to care, because all this blatant shit is happening and the public just sees the administration getting away with anything. He said he's trying to stay engaged, calling representatives and all that but his good point was "how many people at this point have rolled over?"

Comment

Working...
                                X