No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeds are fucking up. Trying to get a better one going.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• https://www.c-span.org/video/?429875...table-lie&live
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It's over. Now, to wait for the news cycle to reload and go after him.

Comment

• Man, sounds like I missed Sessions figuratively shoot himself in the ass while I was trying to keep people from literally shooting themselves in the ass.

Comment

• Well, between Trump shitting all over the healthcare bill then the shooting in Virginia this morning is off to a start.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Well, between Trump shitting all over the healthcare bill then the shooting in Virginia this morning is off to a start.

Rand Paul is all over our local news acting like it's the worst thing to happen in American history.

Comment

• Of course. Chances of Gifford being cited? 5%.

Comment

• Looks like the shooter was a Bernie supporter. Shit.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's all I've been hearing about today. God forbid anyone of those folks dies, apart from the shooter, 'cause the GOP'll start invoking the victims as martyrs to the cause or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      It's all I've been hearing about today. God forbid anyone of those folks dies, apart from the shooter, 'cause the GOP'll start invoking the victims as martyrs to the cause or something.
                      They've already started. Plus, Scalise is in critical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        They've already started. Plus, Scalise is in critical.
                        I thought he just got shot in the hip and was stable. What the fuck happened?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          I thought he just got shot in the hip and was stable. What the fuck happened?
                          He went into surgery and then there were issues. It's not uncommon. Especially with high impact shells. If not properly retrieve out of an area, they can shatter bone or rupture organs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            It's all I've been hearing about today. God forbid anyone of those folks dies, apart from the shooter, 'cause the GOP'll start invoking the victims as martyrs to the cause or something.
                            What's ironic: it's the pro-gun party that mildly advocated shooting Hillary or Obama. And that Scalise is a horrible person that wouldn't be a loss to mankind should that bullet be fatal.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Mildly?

Comment

• Trying to be gentle here.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X