No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last paragraph is the kicker. Now there are reports Assad's crew was evacuating personnel and moving equipment shortly before the strike. This fuckin' guy, man. Christ.

Comment

• Sounds like the airbase that was hit by the Trumpahawk missiles is already operational again. Nice.

Wag the Dog, Trump style!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So, with Gorsuch appointed, what are the bets on the speed with which Roe V Wade will be overturned?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          So, with Gorsuch appointed, what are the bets on the speed with which Roe V Wade will be overturned?

Not so fast. He's got a boner to fuck over Labor Relations in America before going after the Fundie hot topics.

As it is, The Court is going to be in maintenance mode this year before it's going to get active.

There's too much going on to tackle it. That is unless it gets dropped in their lap.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Haven't "they" been talking about repealing that for 30 years? I don't see it happening. What do I know?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Haven't "they" been talking about repealing that for 30 years? I don't see it happening. What do I know?

Exactly. The fight to fuck with it is still at the state level, the party as a whole still doesn't feel emboldened enough to take it to the big show.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It'll never happen - Roe v. Wade is so entrenched now that any attempt to repeal it will lead to such blowback from American women, it'll make the most violent protests seem quaint by comparison. As long as Republicans have daughters that get knocked up, it'll remain as is.

It's become this bugaboo that always comes up every election cycle, and the GOP only throw it around to appease their religious base. They know if they do repeal it, it'll just be reinstated the next time the Democrats take over, and the GOP will be fucked for women votes for decades to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  It'll never happen - Roe v. Wade is so entrenched now that any attempt to repeal it will lead to such blowback from American women, it'll make the most violent protests seem quaint by comparison. As long as Republicans have daughters that get knocked up, it'll remain as is.

It's become this bugaboo that always comes up every election cycle, and the GOP only throw it around to appease their religious base. They know if they do repeal it, it'll just be reinstated the next time the Democrats take over, and the GOP will be fucked for women votes for decades to come.

Exactly, but the Neo Cons will still fight for futility. Same with neoliberals.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39553250

Russian arrested in Spain over election hacking at request of US Authorities and is to be extradited.

Comment

It'll never happen - Roe v. Wade is so entrenched now that any attempt to repeal it will lead to such blowback from American women, it'll make the most violent protests seem quaint by comparison. As long as Republicans have daughters that get knocked up, it'll remain as is.

Actually, Casey is the controlling precendent now. Roe and Casey will never get overturned for the reasons stated above.

What WILL happen is the SCOTUS will find all sorts of humiliating and useless medical procedures do not substantially limit a woman's right to an abortion.

They'll do abortion rights what the Roberts court does to everything else the mouth breathing assholes don't like: cut it in small ways as to make it worthless.

Fuck Gorsuch and fuck Mcconell.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39553250

Russian arrested in Spain over election hacking at request of US Authorities and is to be extradited.

Harder details are coming out on him. The Russian was the author of the malware used to hit Weiner/Abedin's systems, the DNC and the materials deployed by Cambridge Analytica.

That's the three signatures they have so far and he's confessed to as of Noon EST. More's coming.

On a side note, remember when Tom Arnold was saying he had shit on Trump? Apparently, Comey requested the materials and he turned them over back in March.

Comment

• Trump brought down by Tom Arnold is exactly the ending we all deserve.

Comment

• In other news:

1. On the ground workers with Amnesty and other agencies confirm that Chechnya is operating Concentration Camps for homosexuals. Multiple confirmed deaths, no idea how long in operation
                            2. A sole USAF treaty aircraft entered into Russian airspace this morning. No outlet has any idea why.
                            3. The pilot that carried out Assad's chemical attack in Syria was blown up today. Blown up in a car bomb resembling KGB tactics currently deployed in Moscow.

Comment

• I'm wondering how Trump's Russian stuff is gonna play out now that Russia's pissed off at him for the airstrike in Syria. I also heard a rumor or somesuch that Russia might get nailed for being tied up with Syria over the chemical weapons being used (apparently a MiG or some such plane blew up a hospital where folks were being treated for chemical exposure).

Comment

I'm wondering how Trump's Russian stuff is gonna play out now that Russia's pissed off at him for the airstrike in Syria. I also heard a rumor or somesuch that Russia might get nailed for being tied up with Syria over the chemical weapons being used (apparently a MiG or some such plane blew up a hospital where folks were being treated for chemical exposure).

Russia is as mad at Trump, as any WWE heel.

Comment

Working...
                                X