No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made my one online guy's crew the pandas or whatever. So I should be able to see you guys or at least Anderson now. I had to figure out their stupid online system.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I was on for like 5 hours yesterday. No body was on. Gonna try to finish up the main game this morning I think.
      I was on later yesterday. No one else was on. Today, shoud be better. I just have to wait for the mil to show up.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sorry guys. This fucking job is starting to eat my soul. Hopefully I did well enough on that test yesterday to get an interview. Sick of towing everything.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rocked the fuck outta that last heist.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Picking "Deathwish" for the last mission is seeming to be a bad choice. CANNOT STOP DYING. haha

Comment

• and beaten.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fG_oJoxKQTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WAT

Comment

• So my problem with this game was the over hyped "heists". There were not even close to enough and the planning of them was way too easy and linear. Kind of bummed.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/geum2-zS8dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I wish I had those Turtle Dick skills, yo.

Comment

• Turtle Dick is a god.

Comment

• ALL HAIL TURTLE DICK

Comment

• YOU GUYS

I WANT TO DO THIS SO BAD.

Comment

• THAT reminds me of the old CoD 4 games where we'd all group up and hold our grenades till they blew so we could create body art. I'M IN!

Comment

• Let's make it happen, people.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X